We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 10

Options

Comments

• zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Lovefilm aren't in the habit of conning people, they are a respectable business. It is very likely that your high score got beaten before the end, so just move on with your life.
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • nicolefrenzy
    nicolefrenzy Posts: 2,540 Forumite
    Options
    you didnt win or they have not notified the winner yet
  • Tom_H
    Tom_H Posts: 614 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone
    I played the quiz like crazy and became the top player for about 3 weeks before the end of the comp and for two weeks after.

She says there that she had highest score for 5 weeks, including during the end date.

I say send them a poliet e-mail basically saying that you belive you were the top scorer at the end of the competition, can they confirm this and if so when will you be reciving your prize?
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
  • zenseeker
    zenseeker Posts: 4,550 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tom_H wrote: »
    She says there that she had highest score for 5 weeks, including during the end date.

Results aren't always updated live, sometimes it takes time to gather the genuine results to do server lag and other technical issues, especially if there is a surge of players at the last minute.
    We have removed your signature - please contact the forum team if you are not sure why - Forum Team
  • purps
    purps Posts: 190 Forumite
    Options
    i hope u have won fingers crossed
  • KD
    KD Posts: 98 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have the PARK LANE sticker and am looking for somone who has the 'MAYFAIR' one, so we can team up and claim the £500k prize!!

We have until 29th May 2009 to claim.

the rules say that stickers can't be resold, but there is nothing I see about getting together.
    Often daunted, never defeated!
  • dopeymopey
    Options
    I have loads of Park Lanes :)

But there's only 1 Mayfair out there to be found, so the chances are pretty slim KD.
  • calash
    calash Posts: 3,566 Forumite
    I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Has anyone seen this comp before, its just that it seems to have been going for a while and you could win £20,000 at the end, seems abit strange not to have seen it before????

http://www.cremeeggtwisted.com/
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    It's a new one to me.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    Options
    Al_Mac wrote: »
    Quick question

I used to open up a days worth of comps in different tabs. Work my way though them clicking "thanks" after each one. No problem.

Recently when I've got to the end, I discover I've been logged out, as if the thanks click is no longer counted as activity:eek:

Anyone else noticed? :confused:

Mine was doing the same a while back, got told just to make sure the remember me box is ticked when I log in... still didn't make any difference though as I had that ticked anyway.

I did a fresh install of Firefox & it seems to be okay now.
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family