We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Competitions Discussion Thread Part 10

Options
1319320321322323325»

Comments

• purplecatlover
    Options
    srn they usually send you a pm on facebook, or announce the winners on their wall and ask you to email them details.
    likewise the twitter ones, either they send you a dm, they asked for your email to enter or they post the winners requestion you direct message them you details.

you know all the smooth radio comps that are identical but different sites, would it not be easier for posting them as well as for entering to have all 6/7/8 or howver mnay different sites int he one thread instead of in multiple ones? wasnt there another radio comp that was now being done that way? or is there a reason why they are all posted as separate?
  • purplecatlover
    Options
    Does anyone else have trouble with the What's On TV comps? I always seem to just get a blank page, no matter what I do.

i have found that if i tick the remember me box they dont work next time i go, but if i make sure thats unticked and dont allow firefox to remember that ones details either its fine everytime, even if i go to it 2-3 times in the same day without doing anything to cookies in between. i have my log in for it saved on robo so i can stiull just click to get logged in lol
  • The_One_Who
    Options
    you know all the smooth radio comps that are identical but different sites, would it not be easier for posting them as well as for entering to have all 6/7/8 or howver mnay different sites int he one thread instead of in multiple ones? wasnt there another radio comp that was now being done that way? or is there a reason why they are all posted as separate?

I'm sure they've started to be done that way. Or maybe it was the others that I was thinking of. Might be a good idea to make it clear if multiple entries (across the stations) are allowed, or if it is one entry for the whole group. This could also apply to the newspaper ones too. I'm sure I saw a comp with one newspaper and a further post with 'enter through your local one'.
  • ggjacks
    ggjacks Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    hi
    can anyone help...
    I'm trying to change my signature on hotmail, I did it after finding it here somewhere. I want to amend it but for the life of me can't work out how to do it, or find it here. :o (have name, address set up to make email replys to comps quicker)

• Ishkalar
    Options
    ggjacks wrote: »
    hi
    can anyone help...
    I'm trying to change my signature on hotmail, I did it after finding it here somewhere. I want to amend it but for the life of me can't work out how to do it, or find it here. :o (have name, address set up to make email replys to comps quicker)

In the top right of hotmail webpage there is a link "options" . In the drop down click "more options" which takes you to another page. look down the list and there should be "personalise your signature" link there.

Hope this helps..
  • srn
    srn Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    srn they usually send you a pm on facebook, or announce the winners on their wall and ask you to email them details.
    likewise the twitter ones, either they send you a dm, they asked for your email to enter or they post the winners requestion you direct message them you details.

Thanls for your help, I'll have a go.
  • divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    a new thread has been opened here
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing