We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Compers Inn - Part 18

1…243244246248249…527

Comments

  • Tulip
    Tulip Posts: 29,324
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lol I'm wishing I was at work and not at home! I'll swap with one of you...


    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Splodz
    Splodz Posts: 7,073
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lol I'm wishing I was at work and not at home! I'll swap with one of you...

    :rotfl::rotfl:

    You can have my job... anywhere near Lincoln?
    Life is all about the journey.
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    ThinkingOfLinking Posts: 11,828
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    lol I'm wishing I was at work and not at home! I'll swap with one of you...

    Same.

    Still no post here.
  • xoxlauraxox
    xoxlauraxox Posts: 3,795 Forumite
    Ooh I will swap with someone, I need something to keep me busy... You will have to cope with a nagging toddler in return though :D
    Thanks to everyone that posts :T:money:
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Splodz wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl:

    You can have my job... anywhere near Lincoln?

    unfortunately not!

    I've had post but nothing good :( royal mail posting pack, misdelivery survey and promotional code for intercasino which would be good if you could withdraw winnings but you can't!

    need to do some comps to win something but can't be bothered - i think it's the weather getting me down
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
  • cathyj
    cathyj Posts: 16,473
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts
    Forumite
    I am in Brentwood Essex, I am up for a swap
    2009 WINS £4404.06 2010 Wins £8812.56 2011 £11444.75
    Year challenge 2011 - 485/365
  • Splodz
    Splodz Posts: 7,073
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yay my graze box just arrived... fresh cut grapefruit and orange, americas nut mix and fried cranberries. Yummy! :) I like the fact they include a little napkin and a wooden fork to eat the fruit. I could get used to having my snacks delivered in the post!

    9207327-58894ac8b392d2de957119b5e1dbe626.4a128872-scaled.jpg

    http://twitpic.com/5hcf3
    Life is all about the journey.
  • keletubbie
    keletubbie Posts: 658
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    Forumite
    I am trying to be healthier and bring packed lunches to work. I like making them, and they are better for me...

    BUT.

    I cannot control myself and much of mine is already gone.

    *sob*

    luigi_bowser_bento.jpg

    Adorable bento packed lunch for all!
    Best wins: Luxury weekend in Russia, family holiday to France, catered BBQ for 20, Selfridges shopping spree, jolly to Majorca, £1,000 See Tickets vouchers, £500 John Lewis vouchers, five-star weekend in Provence!
  • essexgal
    essexgal Posts: 2,353
    Part of the Furniture
    Forumite
    Splodz wrote: »
    Yay my graze box just arrived... fresh cut grapefruit and orange, americas nut mix and fried cranberries. Yummy! :) I like the fact they include a little napkin and a wooden fork to eat the fruit. I could get used to having my snacks delivered in the post!


    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

    had to do a double take when I read that..... you can keep the grapefruit (not allowed that) but the rest looks yummmmmm. ...* runs to kitchen to see if any mixed nuts left for lunch....:o*


    essexgal
    ;)old enough to know better, young enough not to care;)
  • blackmidnight
    blackmidnight Posts: 13,296
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    bet they don't look like that by the time they've got them to work/school! I'm awful when I take my own lunch anywhere, just end up eating most of it before lunch and then have to get something else anyway
    2008: £783.12 - 2009: £6,401.15 - 2010: £4,230.61 - 2011: £8720 - 2012: £2,041.89
    2013: £134.96
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.