Great Factory Shops Hunt

Options

Comments

• shopaholicsan
    Options
    vicki98 wrote:
    i have a clothes shop near me that i have fallen in love with!!
    its called "Steals", not sure if its only a North West store as i'm in Manchester & I know of 2 locally and of 1 in Blackpool.
    Its more of a shop for seconds so you do have to have a good check of the things you want for holes or colour runs etc. The one i use has loads of topshop items (male & female), warehouse, miss selfridge as well as a lot of the George stuff from Asda.
    I've recently bought 3 pairs of topshop brand trousers for just £1 a pair.
    they also have sale ranges so sell coats for around a fiver and offer different items at either £1 or £2 each. they also sell shoes - i got 2 pairs of George shoes for £3 a pair and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.
    as well as the adult stuff, they do a lot of kids clothes and shoes too.

its great if you like having a good old rummage around!

I'm in Manchester and have never heard of this!! Where are they please??
    Sandra
  • Nutty_Netty
    Nutty_Netty Posts: 30 Forumite
    Options
    There is a shop in my mothers village (Headcorn near Ashford Kent) called simply "The Factory Shop". It has proved to be cheaper on many things from shoes to electrical goods, bedding and household goods. I have just purchased a Vax hoover/carpet shampooer model 6131 for £99 pounds which is £50 cheaper than the same model in the Argos catalogue. (they only had a couple of them so don't all rush at once!). The shop doesn't appear to have any affliations to any particular factory/brand, they just sell things a lot cheaper.:j
  • arts99
    arts99 Posts: 18 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi,

I live in Worthing, West Sussex. I have just moved to a unfurnished flat and need to buy many furniture items; I need a dining table pretty urgently.

Can anyone please let me know of any factory/furniture outlets near West Sussex area?

Is anyone aware of any outlets which sell returned furniture items of M&S, John Lewis etc?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards

arts99
  • nat25_2
    nat25_2 Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    There is a freemans catalogue shop called stage 2 in peterborough .....Saville Road Industrial Estate , Peterborough , Cambridgeshire PE3 7PR some good bargains there.
  • jonathonjordan
    Options
    The STEALS shop is in Farnworth nr Bolton Next door to aldi. Its open Sundays too.

Theres also 3 in Blackpool. 2 are dedicated Ladies wear and the other is mens, ladies and childrens.

Also got them in Spain.
  • calella
    calella Posts: 40 Forumite
    Options
    I have been told that there is a Per Una factory shop in Hinckley. Does any kind person out there know where I can find it? :confused: An address or phone number would be great!:T
    Thanks
    Calella
  • shymanuk
    shymanuk Posts: 403 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi can anyone tell me of any electrical factory shops or second graded items as tvs, or household goods thank you all
    :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
  • loopylass
    loopylass Posts: 1,296 Forumite
    Options
    Can anybody tell me if theres any factory shops for clothes.shoes,food,furniture in
    suffolk or norfolk
    Thankyou
  • cadace
    cadace Posts: 16 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Must declare an interest in this one first, as my wife works there. It is called Oswaldtwistle mills and is near Accrington in Lancashire just of the M65. Does all the normal stuff clothes shoes arty stuff ( really good lady who paints animals )

Plus they have a sweet factory inside were you can go on a tour and buy all the old favourites from your childhood. Name it they probably make it.

2 nice eating places as well

Enjoy
  • rebl43
    rebl43 Posts: 670 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know of any factory shops which sell off catalogue returns like Verdaubet or La Redoute? I love their furniture but the prices are so high!!
    :smileyhea
    Rachel xx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family