Hi

Can you let us have more details of the Argos outlet in Weldon Nr. Corby,

Many thanks

Pat
  • aav
    aav Posts: 191 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can you tell me off any in Southanpton. I have just come across this thread and it seems to much to look through thanks.
  • verynewmoneysaver
    Options
    There is a Marks and Spencers seconds shop in the Gwersyllt shopping arcade in Wrexham.
  • mrs_lds
    mrs_lds Posts: 4,103 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary I won, I won, I won!
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone know of any in the East Anglia region?
    I am in Peterborough, so anywhere within the area, would be good.
    Thanks
    Lynn
    There is a marks and spencer, John Lewis furniture place by stansted airport. Really cheap less than half price. Called Just furnished. PM me for more details.
  • VegasKitty
    VegasKitty Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    Re Southampton, theres the rather poor outlet centre Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth, but I'm not sure of to many others.

I know of two food shops. One is in Misson, S. Yorks, open to anyone. Its not a factory shop, but its sells stuff super cheap! I mean, £2 bars of lindt choc for 20P etc. We stock up on coffee & tea as they always have great savings! I got a bag of 500 pg tips bags for £1. Most of the stuff is pretty close to sell by date, but a fair amount isn't, some of it is rubbish, of course, but we always pop in if we are in the area & have had some amazing bargains, including beer & wines & spirits!

The other one, which really is a factory shop is in Barnsley, S. Yorks, just off the M1. You need a membership card, but we managed to get one pretty easily. we wrote to them & explained our catering experience (its aimed at people who work in the catering trade, but not for people who run their own catering businesses! so be careful what you write)

This is fabulous! Waitrose & M&S ready meals for 49p, £15 joints of m&S meat £2! catering 2ltr tubs of Asda currys, 49! & loads, loads, loads more! Its called 'Company Sales' & its always absolutely packed! you'll have to google the info on these as I'm afraid I don't know it.
  • VegasKitty
    VegasKitty Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    ooho! a word of warning! I have been to several Cadbury outlet shops & I really, really wouldn't bother making the trip especially (I've noticed loads of people cooing about them on this thread)

Without exception, everytime I've been you can get better value at woolies when they have their 5 for 99p offers. I find these shops extremely expensive & frankly, chocolate flavoured vegetable fat is not chocolate!
    :D
  • fifimore
    fifimore Posts: 17 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    VegasKitty wrote:
    Re Southampton, theres the rather poor outlet centre Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth, but I'm not sure of to many others.

I know of two food shops. One is in Misson, S. Yorks, open to anyone. Its not a factory shop, but its sells stuff super cheap! I mean, £2 bars of lindt choc for 20P etc. We stock up on coffee & tea as they always have great savings! I got a bag of 500 pg tips bags for £1. Most of the stuff is pretty close to sell by date, but a fair amount isn't, some of it is rubbish, of course, but we always pop in if we are in the area & have had some amazing bargains, including beer & wines & spirits!

The other one, which really is a factory shop is in Barnsley, S. Yorks, just off the M1. You need a membership card, but we managed to get one pretty easily. we wrote to them & explained our catering experience (its aimed at people who work in the catering trade, but not for people who run their own catering businesses! so be careful what you write)

This is fabulous! Waitrose & M&S ready meals for 49p, £15 joints of m&S meat £2! catering 2ltr tubs of Asda currys, 49! & loads, loads, loads more! Its called 'Company Sales' & its always absolutely packed! you'll have to google the info on these as I'm afraid I don't know it.

Hi As you wrote for a card do you have the address as I cannot find details on Google or Yell, thanks!
  • fsdss
    fsdss Posts: 1,429 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    holidaygal wrote:
    Hi

Can you let us have more details of the Argos outlet in Weldon Nr. Corby,

Many thanks

Pat

the argos outlet is called clearance bargains and is on the weldon industrial estate (off the stanion road) it is at the site of where homebase used to be located if that helps
    Give blood - its free
  • trinnylilac
    trinnylilac Posts: 1,005 Forumite
    Options
    In Hounslow there is a Marks and Spencer Outlet. I got some lovely baby sleeping bags reduced from £25 to £7 . They had boys and girls versions.
    Also in the Treaty centre there is a Monsoon outlet all 70% off.
    And always worth visiting the wheelhouse . loads of bargains . I got a JML pancake maker for £1.50, addis mops for £1 . They had JML drill kit for £1.75.. Lots of cutlery and crockery always going cheap.
  • khizman
    khizman Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    VegasKitty wrote:

#do you have any more information on these places, I am about 2 miles away from the misson one!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure