Great Factory Shops Hunt

Options

Comments

• maz3718
    maz3718 Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    In Nottingham, there is a brilliant speedo factory shop. I got a speedo swimsuit with chlorine protection for just £12 reduced from £35. They also sell kickers stuff, ben sherman and other well known brands. Worth a look.
  • linda_chan
    Options
    This is so helpful guys. Does anybody know for Topshop factory or outlet store as well as for Long Tall Sally. Thanks.
  • holidaygal
    Options
    Thanks for that, went this week-end
  • vicki98_2
    vicki98_2 Posts: 241 Forumite
    Options
    i have a clothes shop near me that i have fallen in love with!!
    its called "Steals", not sure if its only a North West store as i'm in Manchester & I know of 2 locally and of 1 in Blackpool.
    Its more of a shop for seconds so you do have to have a good check of the things you want for holes or colour runs etc. The one i use has loads of topshop items (male & female), warehouse, miss selfridge as well as a lot of the George stuff from Asda.
    I've recently bought 3 pairs of topshop brand trousers for just £1 a pair.
    they also have sale ranges so sell coats for around a fiver and offer different items at either £1 or £2 each. they also sell shoes - i got 2 pairs of George shoes for £3 a pair and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them.
    as well as the adult stuff, they do a lot of kids clothes and shoes too.

its great if you like having a good old rummage around!
  • LizD_2
    LizD_2 Posts: 1,503 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Re: Southampton

There's a clarks village at Street in Somerset. Not that near, but worth a look.

This gives a list of many outlets:

http://www.shoppingvillages.com/
  • lisadonaldson
    Options
    Does anyone know of any factory shops for the above in UK or abroad.

Thanks
  • Peartree
    Peartree Posts: 788 Forumite
    Options
    For anyone in Lancashire looking for sofas, the Tetrad Factory Outlet is excellent. This is a real factory shop not a 'pretend' outlet on a one of those parks.

As well as the Tetrad brand, they also make sofas for good quality retailers. I got two John Lewis leather sofas and a chair for considerably less than half price.

The shop is open Friday 1 pm until 5 pm and Saturday 10 am until 3 pm. The address is Geoffrey Street, Preston, just off New Hall Lane. They also do some dining room chairs, fabrics and cushions.

Stock changes every week and you may need to keep popping in until you find what you want but when you do it will be an incredible bargain on the normal prices for Tetrad. And the staff are really helpful.
  • full-time-mum
    full-time-mum Posts: 1,962 Forumite
    Options
    Seesaw wrote:
    Wellingborough / Rushden area :

Gloverall - factory shop selling duffle coats for all. This factory shop even has special sales around Christmas selling the coats even more cheaply than usual - last year bagged two childrens coats for £15 each (retail at £89 apparently !).

Dr Martins - at the Rushden and Diamonds stadium - we had loads of Dr. Martin outlets in this area before they decided to move to China !

Also in Rushden there is an ex-showhouse warehouse which has loads of weird and wonderful items.

Gloverall Now Closed - heard they'd relocated to India which would figure!
    Not sure that the ex-showhouse warehouse is still there, I haven't noticed any signs recently, I think it may have become an ex-catalogue shop. Will try and get a look but it will have to be after half-term now.
    7 Angel Bears for LovingHands Autumn Challenge. 10 KYSTGYSES. 3 and 3/4 (ran out of wool) small blanket/large square, 2 premie blankets, 2 Angel Claire Bodywarmers
  • Cantona_The_King
    Options
    Leylauk wrote:
    There is a Burberry factory shop tucked away in Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorks.

Sometimes they have some great stuff - sometimes thay have nowt. It just depends when you go. ;D

Leylauk - Are you sure it's still open ? I came across it by accident a couple of months ago and I'm sure the sign outside said that it had closed down. Does anyone else know of any factory shops around the Lancashire area,apart from the hundreds of shoe shops around Bacup and Rawtenstall ?!:D
  • lovetoshop_2
    lovetoshop_2 Posts: 172 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, there is a Villeroy & Bosch ( correct spelling?? ) factory outlet in Garratt lane Wandsworth. They do all kinds of seconds that look good to us. there is also another one there next door but cannot remeber the name.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure