Options

Comments

• georgaline
    georgaline Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 20 October 2009 at 8:29AM
    Options
    utu wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Me too, Total Apparel which does appear legit, It's Ventana biotech which has me worried, it's not legit and maybe swisskey have been duped too. I've seen the future and Ventana is going down. I want to get out, but can't. Not a lot of joy from swisskey. This is my first soiree into off exchange shares and thankfully I haven't invested my life savings, sorry to you Grizz3839. Swisskey now have a new phone number and the email server seems to have failed, obviously the official word is that 'due to rapid expansion...yada yada'
    Ed Lewis, Craig Sinclair and Richard Harley are all names I have dealt with, anyone got photos of these guys?
    Up shot? All I can do is hang in there for the forseeable future. Even if total apparel make some money, there's still no guarantee the 'exit strategy' is going to include me or any of us.
    Don't forget, if you lend someone 50 quid and you never hear from them again. It was probably worth it.
    60K is a different matter. Good luck.

The telephone number I have just hangs up when I try it, I sent a letter by signed for post. The Post office tried to deliver it on 17/10/09 but there was no one there. So far it hasn't been collected from the Swiss PO so I am sure it will come back to us.

We also dealt with Ed Lewis, Craig Sinclair and Richard Harley
  • georgaline
    georgaline Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited 20 October 2009 at 8:29AM
    Options
    georgaline wrote: »
    The telephone number I have just hangs up when I try it, I sent a letter by signed for post. The Post office tried to deliver it on 17/10/09 but there was no one there. So far it hasn't been collected from the Swiss PO so I am sure it will come back to us.

We also dealt with Ed Lewis, Craig Sinclair and Richard Harley

We have just heard from the Post Office that our letter was delivered and signed for on 19/10/09
    I don't know who signed for it yet but it was F.A.O.Richard Harley

Your item, posted on 13/10/09 with reference RJ197499244GB was delivered in SWITZERLAND on 19/10/09.

If anyone wants the address please ask
  • Pssst
    Pssst Posts: 4,803 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    http://www.aegis.com/news/re/1996/re9604e2.html

Unlikely but i wonder if its the same guy..?
  • gozomark
    gozomark Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Options
    you are either very gullible or a scammer
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,285 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Who? Did a post get deleted?
  • gozomark
    gozomark Posts: 2,069 Forumite
    Options
    yes, it did
  • kathleenleon
    Options
    Please do not deal with this company as they are listed by FSA as scam company. Inflating share prices and dumping them leaving you with undervalued shares. They talk a good game but stay away. Google FSA Co. Alerts you will get info on all overseas financial co. trading falsely. Best of luck
  • watleft
    Options
    How would you then sell these shares? Can you pursuit anything by law if I was to go and see a solicitor?
  • Stavros_3
    Stavros_3 Posts: 1,288 Forumite
    Options
    boxtie wrote: »
    well, and theres me thinking a forum was supposed to be a helpful platform to exchange advice, hints etc and not somewhere for the one line comment and insults.....I notice dunstonh is a prolific commenter on here and has been thanked for his input.....if his comments are as informative as his responses to me on this thread, well, I fail to see where thanks are due........I'm out of here.

See ya, and if you decide to stay then can I advise that you adopt a better attitude.
    Liquidity is when you look at your investment portfolio and **** your pants
  • Reaper
    Reaper Posts: 7,285 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    As this thread has revived from the dead I thought I would check how the Total Apparel stock did - it had been trading between $0.05 and $0.16 at the time it was being pushed by Swiss Key and others.

It is currently trading at $0.01 having reported a fall of 18.75% in its last trading session.

Boxtie might now be regreting having gone ahead and bought even after we had told him it was a scam.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure