We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Capital One Ripping me off!!

Options

Comments

• never-in-doubt
    never-in-doubt Posts: 20,613 Forumite
    edited 24 April 2009 at 8:51PM
    Options
    daveboy wrote: »
    ...and you should also look after your finances so you can pay the poxy amount of £9.

Congratulations on idiot thread of the month.

Thats harsh mate - :confused: I think you've just stolen the title for your stupid comment.
    :o 2010 - year of the troll :o

Niddy - Over & Out :wave:
  • exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank the lord for all the helpful posters on MSE:beer:

So you thought you'd get rent-a-mob in from elsewhere to back up the OP (troll) ! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • never-in-doubt
    edited 24 April 2009 at 8:54PM
    Options
    lemma1968 wrote: »
    How is it being helpful Proliant?

Martin says this site is for "help" not judgement. Calling someone an "idiot of the month" when you have no knowledge of someone's personal circumstances is frankly deplorable.

This is not about whether or not free speech is allowed, criticism is one thing, that comment went way beyond that and was unnecessary.

Gomer - you offered sensible advice, that i am not against. He has learnt the hard way but does not need slagging off because of it.

Don't get drawn into this with Mr P - he is notorious for airing totally negative (pro bank & anti consumer) issues and to be honest has his head up his own ars most the time. Same as the other preachers on here - they are the same crowd and they shouldn't really be on here - maybe we all ought to complain to abuse@ and get the lot booted?

It seems that some people make mistakes and get abused with silly replied (hijacking) by supposed 'MSE Experts' or what i'd call people with high post counts who really contribute very little (not Mr P - he has done the sub prime thread) but primarily, a select few on here simply critisize and never offer guidance or help to people.

Put simply, best to ignore em and eventually they will crawl back under their perfect stone and wake up to smell the coffee that their silly views mean nothing to us....

• never-in-doubt
    edited 24 April 2009 at 8:52PM
    Options
    PROLIANT wrote: »
    Sometimes straight talk does wonders for those with their heads in the sand

That is all I have to say about that.

Looking in (an underground) mirror again are we? :confused:

Maybe start looking closer to home and please stop being persistently critical - absolutely no need for it.
    exel1966 wrote: »
    So you thought you'd get rent-a-mob in from elsewhere to back up the OP (troll) ! :rotfl::rotfl:

Bit like you/gomer/proliant etc - hmmmm, pot/kettle/black???? :confused:

• PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Looking in (an underground) mirror again are we? :confused:

Maybe start looking closer to home and please stop being persistently critical - absolutely no need for it.
    ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -.-. ..- -. - ?

Here we go, round one!
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    ..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / -.-. ..- -. - ?

Here we go, round one!

why mate are you always having a go at people? You know there is no need for it, all it does is make people think you're a twit when evidently you;re not.... :confused:

p.s I dont want to fight again - lol, too tired..... :o

• exel1966
    exel1966 Posts: 4,978 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Bit like you/gomer/proliant etc - hmmmm, pot/kettle/black???? :confused:

I think not, we may have a similar opinion but we didn't gang up together en masse in another thread to come here like lovehearts, hopeful, dankosheemo and lemma 1968 did to cause harrassment and bully together. :rotfl::rotfl:
  • never-in-doubt
    Options

Cmmon -no riddles....... speak in lamens terms to us thick southerners LOL :confused:

• PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    (not Mr P - he has done the sub prime thread) but primarily, a select few on here simply critisize and never offer guidance or help to people.
    Well, if you took computer for a drive around the internet you will find that I am a contributor of many online fora, including MSE not just the sub prime thread, please get your facts straight yoda before you start making inaccurate observations and comments please. ;)
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • never-in-doubt
    Options
    exel1966 wrote: »
    I think not, we may have a similar opinion but didn't we gang up together en masse in another thread to come here like lovehearts, hopeful, dankosheemo and lemma 1968 did to cause harrassment and bully together. :rotfl::rotfl:

mate they weren't really bullying they probs just agreed with the fact that the OP, troll or not, only asked a simple question and did offer to pay one charge - whats the harm in that? We've all made mistakes before haven't we?

Thats all i'm trying to put across..... :j

But ok, you don't gang up to be fair so apologies for that! you do like a good argument though LOL (dont we all)

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills