We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…323324326328329…502

Comments

  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Searching DO tell ;) Might wanna do it in a PM in case it's naughty though :rotfl:
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    £20 for a 2Gb sd micro :eek: :eek: x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    sami does that mean i still have to give them an estimate of my earnings for the year or just when i come off SMP x
    errrrr....:confused::p
    I think you could take ur pick tbh..
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • OrkneyStar
    OrkneyStar Posts: 7,025 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    shellsuit wrote: »
    Glad you got that sorted! :D


    I've just got a sample of Bepanthan through the post from the Freebies board here - that can go into my baby box incase it's needed!

    Got bloody heartburn now ~ serves me right for scoffing a bacon and egg toastie before :rolleyes:


    Nearly got my bags sorted now. I've got a bag together with an outfit for me and an outfit for baby for coming home in. I'll leave that in the boot of the car with the carseat.

    I've got my main bag together(ish)

    Hospital notes
    2 nighties for labour (dunno why 2, but there we go lol)
    Pj's for afterwards
    Maternity [STRIKE]bricks[/STRIKE] towels (1 pack of 12)
    knickers
    socks
    light dressing gown
    towel
    soap
    toothpaste/toothbrush
    shower gel
    10 nappies
    2 babygro's
    2 vests
    bibs
    hat
    Camera
    Will be putting in cartons of Ribena & some snickers in for Steve once shopping is delivered tomorrow.

    I know I need deodorant, a brush and some bobbles/clips but is there anything else I've forgotten which is a MUST? :confused:
    Hi,
    Sorry to butt in but I wondered if you might want some breast pads ? Even if you are not wanting to breastfeed you might need them for a wee while ?
    Also make sure they are biiiiigggg knickers lol (esp if you end up with a section as you want them above the scar line).
    hth
    Ermutigung wirkt immer besser als Verurteilung.
    Encouragement always works better than judgement.

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Toby is fine (assuming that milk is supposed to come out of his nose sometimes? :o).

    I'm not doing too well, I feed, express, cry, try and sleep and then start the cycle again.

    OH isn't very well and is pretty much bed-bound, so I have absolutely no help whatsoever.

    God that sounds whiney.

    Oh Feelie - glad Toby is fine but sorry you and OH not too good.
    DO u have anyone else you can talk to? When is MW due to visit next?

    Please make sure you tell someone how u feel and remember we are always here if u need us
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    £20 for a 2Gb sd micro :eek: :eek: x

    No that's the R4 cartridge, the usb converter, the card reader AND a 2Gb micro SD :)
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    MrsTine wrote: »
    Searching DO tell ;) Might wanna do it in a PM in case it's naughty though :rotfl:
    feel free to copy me in on that PM;)

    I don't know where/how to download more games though? I got mine for Christmas of MIL and she just put lots of games on it for me..


    Anywho I gotta go to costco meeting my mummy there and we're having costco tea
    I miss my Hubby :( he's in newcastle and won't be home until 7pm friday at the earliest.
    See y'all laterz x
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    MrsTine wrote: »
    Depends on where you buy them hun :)

    Getting the R4 cartridge, a 2GB card etc costs about £20-£24 (depending on bulk purchase ;) ) so neighbour isn't selling them to make money - he does it out of principle because he loathes the big companies overcharging things like games. But remember most people want to make a decent mark up :)
    Just don't try to put bigger memory cards than 2Gb in as the DSs can't cope with them :)

    Does he list on eBay by any chance as that sounds a very good deal?!
    God, I remember getting my PS1 chipped about 7 years ago and having loadsa cheap games - my uncles mate did it!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Could someone please answer my question back on page 162 about my letter to work regarding Occupational Mat Pay?

    I know it was a bit of a long post :o
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Afternoon all,

    I have spent all morning grooming the dog, so she now looks sparkly clean and her fur is clipped for the summer (It won't last long, but I am vainly keeping her from the garden as I know she will find something nasty to roll in out there!) Just need to clip her claws now, which is a 2 man job so will have to wait till DH is here to help! I am so knackered now, I am putting my feet up until tea time - which is Fajitas, Yum! Although there is a faint whiff of wet dog smell in the air - bleuggh!
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.