We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
MSE Pregnancy Club IX
Comments
-
oooh and congrats Sparkle :j:j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j0
-
congrats mrsapple! you should add yourself to the list...there's quite a few of us for December emerging now...best of luck that all our beans stick & grow into healthy babies!!top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne
would like to win a holiday, please!!
:xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j0 -
ello bundle holders ...
home from work, was reading at work but it wouldnt let me log on so...
sympathy and a hug to MSD hope your ok ...
and congratz to sparkle
..
todays been a busy but good day im off tomorrow but i got things to do and get me for early im buying zoe xmas present tomorrow
x
Still searching .....:)
0 -
Congrats Sparkle!
Sami - Can I assume the SIDS info ref baby's cot/bed being near the radiator is heat related? Our moses basket will be right next to the radiator in our room, however, the radiator is turned off. So not an issue, I presume?MSE mum of DS(7), and DS(4) (and 2 adult DCs as well!)DFW Long haul supporters No 210:snow_grin Christmas 2013 is coming soon!!! :xmastree:0 -
mollythewestie wrote: »
Quick question for you ladies - Cot bumpers: Are they ok to use or are they as "dangerous" as some people say they are?
I've never seen the need for them - an unnecessary extra to buy, imo. Danger is due to baby getting head caught in them, as they aren't solid sides to the cot - leading to overheating/ suffocation, if I remember correctly. ETA : OOh Sami has posted proper up to date info on that - so ignore last bit!!
They look pretty, but I don't think they serve any real purpose
just my op, of course:p
greent xI am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star0 -
I can recomend the Mirena IUS for after this one tho
I had Mirena - bled initially for 5 weeks when inserted! Had some minimal bleeding on/ off for a while after that and then no periods - which was the good point. Bad points for me were horrendous PMT (without any periods!) almost constantly and absolutely no desire for any jiggy at all - rendering the fact it was contraception somewhat pointless!! Took a while for my cycle to get back to normal after removal too
However, several of my friends love it and are on 2nd ones!
greent x
ETA: Congrats to sparkle - looking fwd to piccies! (and BS?)I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soulRepaid mtge early (orig 11/25) 01/09 £124616 01/11 £89873 01/13 £52546 01/15 £12133 07/15 £NILNet sales 2024: £20
2026 Declutter campaign awards 2x star0 -
Molly - I've got mixed feelings on the cot bumpers, although you can get mesh ones now that allow for air to flow through, but not for little arms and legs. We've never used a cot bumper, but that was personal preference.MSE mum of DS(7), and DS(4) (and 2 adult DCs as well!)DFW Long haul supporters No 210:snow_grin Christmas 2013 is coming soon!!! :xmastree:0
-
Congrats Sparkle - Can't wait to see the piccies later
You laugh because I'm different - I laugh because you're all the same0 -
congrats Sparkle cant wait to see the pics.:T
Congrats on team blue Hypno :T
My scan went really well today :j. The seperation of my placenta has not progressed at all in the last week, which they said was amazing considering the stress and movements between running from my ward to DD's ward in the Childrens hospital.
Also my baby is weighing in at 2.5lb which is almost 2 weeks ahead of what she should be measuring. Needless to say Dr. was really shocked as they hadn't expected any weight gain this week. She measured 1lb 10oz 10 days ago..
I can only assume all the choccies and treats my family have been bringing me in is really fattening her up. :j
Managed to see my friend Nadine, who is now out of recovery. Her little girl is doing really well considering how early she was born.0 -
glad everythings going well mrs m and your friend and her bubba is ok x
Still searching .....:)
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

