We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…293294296298299…502

Comments

  • HypnoNu
    HypnoNu Posts: 677 Forumite
    Congratulations Sparkle! Great news! Photo's for us too coo over please!!
  • fairydawn
    fairydawn Posts: 193 Forumite
    Congratulations sparkle :T
    DS 16/04/1989
    DD 22/02/1994
    :TDS 07/08/2009:j
  • Fitzio
    Fitzio Posts: 2,199 Forumite
    Congratulations Sparkle! I was just asking about you earlier. Welcome to baby Lexi Louise. Lovely names. x
  • ticklepenny_2
    ticklepenny_2 Posts: 1,160 Forumite
    OOOh Congratulations sparkle! Cant wait to see piccys! :D
    DS1 arrived 22/02/11! 8lb3oz
    DD1 arrived 20/05/09 10lb3oz
    *Post Baby Weight loss start 23st5lb [STRIKE]now 19st 13lbs[/STRIKE] Post pregnancy weight #2 22st3lbs now 20st12*
  • elastigirl
    elastigirl Posts: 581 Forumite
    hi!!!!!! dunno if any of you will remember me, but im back!!!!!:j
    Hiya Great to see you on here the same time as me. We both lost our bubs the same week and now we both have the same due date :j
    This is my signature!
  • Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Looks very like my new tops that were cheaper I'm wearing one now and its non-mat and in my usual size :j hopefully it'll still look good post baby!

    Sami - is that the top you recommended from Sainsburys? I haven't been to one yet :o
  • mrsapple_2
    mrsapple_2 Posts: 74 Forumite
    Hello

    First of all can i extend my heartfelt sympathies <sp> to all those that MC. And i hope that Vic is OK.
    I too have joined this group very early but that is because i had to tell someone! I have found time has slowed right down since Sunday. Also i seem to already having a few problems. I am just hoPing it is going to be OK and that i am one of the lucky ones. I can't wait until the end of June. Then i will start to tell people as i should be in the safer time <fingers crossed>
    As for buying things i have only bought vitamins - the lady in boots said "congratulations" and i replied its too early but thank you.

    Finally congrats on the new baby Sparkle.
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Well done Sparkle! X

    Anyone on a budget for a cotbed. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/385624/all-in-one-room-set-was-205-49-now-/
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • angela6834
    angela6834 Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    Congrats Sparkle...

    Not caught up yet but can i ask those of you that applied for the Sure Start Maternity Grant do you have to send off any forms with it. Eg your tax credit award?

    It says on the form to make sure all forms required are enclosed and they are originals but doesnt say what is required!!

    I had a MW appt this afternoon and she was about to send me up to the hopsital...Im 29 weeks and measuring 34. She said im all baby and my stomach is solid, which it is. Ive only put on 8lb but as i have another growth scan in 3 weeks she left it.

    Off to catch up now x
    DS Anthony Steven 07.06.92
    DD Becky Emma 24.01.94
    DD Rose Grace Jean 12.05.09
  • astonsmummy
    astonsmummy Posts: 14,219 Forumite
    Hiya all.
    I'm so sorry for all those who have had MC's, seems like alot in the last day or so :(
    We are all doing well, Ryan went 6 hours last night.
    So only had to get up at 2.30am.
    I got a letter today saying my HIPG will be in the bank within 7 days, did anyone else get a letter?
    Was supposed to be signed off from MW care yesterday but she phoned to tell me they were short staffed and could I come to the clinic on Friday, I dont mind and we are all fine, but I did think it a bit offf, I mean what if i was struggling? I know i could of said something, but some people dont like to say..
    :j Baby boy Number 2, arrived 12th April 2009!:j
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.