We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…266267269271272…502

Comments

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    hope that pic doesn't break the rules :o

    Don't worry sure it's fine. Thanks

    Helen - good news about work!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Sorry im so slow gettin used to this again that i didnt realise a pic had been posted haha
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    helen81 wrote: »
    ...
    Seeing as though I am now officially pregnant :rotfl:can I join your facebook group please? :D
    of course you can :D click on my username then homepage
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Aless - I was a 32H and after 2 reductions was a 34D - but now they are probably an E. Just think that when you breastfeed they should go back down[/QUOTE]


    Don't bank on it lol, before having kids I was a b cup, 2 kids later I was an f cup, another pregnancy later and Im possibly a ff cos my boobs are spilling out of my f cup bras ...4 booby syndrome :rotfl:
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Thanks Sami, I'll do it tonight, I wanna put something about being pregnant in my status first but gotta think what first. And Ive got to dash out to pick the kids up from school now. You'll know it's me requesting to join I'm sure ;) x
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Can't believe how hot it is out, gonna be beach after school tomorrow if it lasts!
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    tarajayne wrote: »
    Can't believe how hot it is out, gonna be beach after school tomorrow if it lasts!
    Tara! Shhh! We've had glorious sunshine all weekend up until about half an hour ago when it suddenly went grey :(
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Glam - I doubt its babys head maybe ur placenta is on the front wall on that side
    http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/18weeks/

    although I'm not sure I can remember what was what a whole 15weeks ago :p I have a wonky bump when I look down on it its bigger on the righthand side coz thats where my placenta is

    My placenta is anterior (at the back) but my bump is still usually lopsided... But it changes which side is bigger... Which makes me think it's baby's back pushing it out...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Sami_Bee wrote: »
    Tara! Shhh! We've had glorious sunshine all weekend up until about half an hour ago when it suddenly went grey :(

    haha - OH just rang to complain it was cloudy, I said it's glorious here in Wigan then looked out the window! Was gorgeous when I nipped to Tesco at dinner.

    Helen - my boobies will get smaller after birth, they will, they will, they will. I know everyone is different so I am just praying mine go back down, at least they are pert now. Before my ops with no bra on my nipples were in line with the bottom of my rib-cage - not a pretty sight!

    My sister found out I was pg on FB and I'm not even on it! Thanks to my other sister who posted 'I'm going to be an aunty!' as her status!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • feelinggood_2
    feelinggood_2 Posts: 11,115 Forumite
    Glamazon wrote: »
    My sister found out I was pg on FB and I'm not even on it! Thanks to my other sister who posted 'I'm going to be an aunty!' as her status!

    SIL ignored my requests for everyone to not share that I'd given birth by posting on Facebook. Cousin saw it, who texted Grandad, who was in the pub and dropped his pint and it smashed. Gutted that I was robbed of the chance to tell everyone the news, especially when I'd specifically asked people not to. Not my fault I was stuck in hospital with no phone!

    Other news, I got my HiPG paid today.
    Stay-at-home, attached Mummy to a 23lb 10oz, 11 month old baby boy.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.