We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…263264266268269…502

Comments

  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Well ladies its official - my fingers are now sausages! I have had to take off my wedding ring because my hands have swollen so much it was cutting into my finger :(. I have my hydrotherapy session later so I am hoping some gentle excersize will help my swollen feet as well.

    Hypno - Enjoy your time off and try to relax.

    Tia - thanks for the link re. maternity bras, I am off to have a look.
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
  • tarajayne
    tarajayne Posts: 7,081 Forumite
    Off to Tescos, back in a bit. X
    Too many children, too little time!!!
    :p
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    I'm off to have a shower and get dressed!! lol
    Then am going to the Post Office for OH and will potter round town for a bit and test the theory I read that you tan more easily when pregnant (which would be nice as i don;t tan usually).
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • mrsapple_2
    mrsapple_2 Posts: 74 Forumite
    Thanks for the answers sami bee - i just need to come up with a reason for the family party why i have a given up smoking b given up booze and c why i no longer like prawn cocktail!
  • Smoking you are saving up for something. Booze - Driving??? and prawn cocktail I would eat it. I ate it loads over Christmas. So long as you know they are fresh/frozen and haven't been left out and all manky you should be fine.
  • aless02
    aless02 Posts: 5,119 Forumite
    Ahh, thanks ladies! Might be worth grabbing a couple then (maternity bras) - at that price, I can't resist!
    top 2013 wins: iPad, £50 dental care, £50 sportswear, £50 Nectar GC, £300 B&Q GC; jewellery, Bumbo, 12xPringles, 2xDiesel EDT, £25 Morrisons, £50 Loch Fyne

    would like to win a holiday, please!!
    :xmassmile Mummy to Finn - 12/09; Micah - 08/12! :j
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    aless02 wrote: »
    Ahh, thanks ladies! Might be worth grabbing a couple then (maternity bras) - at that price, I can't resist!
    Don't go too mad though, you don't know yet how much ur boobs will change some ladies go massive and others don't change at all :)
    Mine just get a bit fuller and I only need to get a bigger band due to big bumpness

    MrsApple - Will anyone really notice? (I don't like any of said 3 things so no prob for me ;)) you could go out for a bit of air and peeps would presume u've nipped out for a fag and drink lemonade/cola they'll not know there isn't a vodka/JD/gin in there and frankly I don't know why anyone would want to eat prawn cocktail anyway _pale_ :cool:
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • mrsapple_2
    mrsapple_2 Posts: 74 Forumite
    my family would notice lol they have kept going on about when hubby and i were going to have a baby. funny thing is we were not even trying, happy accident even if timing is wrong. I don't think i will risk the prawn cocktails as i had food their before and it wasn't great ... that could be my excuse come to think of it.
    As for boobs i know it is early days but mine already feel heavier and last night they were so sensitive ... even the duvet hurt!
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    Bleurgh - agree with the prawn cocktail, in fact anything fish based. Gross

    At 18 weeks anyone know where Bean would be in relation to my tummy?
    I keep getting this rounded lumpy bit on my left hand side in line with my hip bone - I am sure this is Bean's head but OH said no way!

    Just about to polish off a Giant Jam Doughnut with some fizzy Vimto - sugar rush!!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Glam - I doubt its babys head maybe ur placenta is on the front wall on that side
    http://www.babycentre.co.uk/pregnancy/fetaldevelopment/18weeks/

    although I'm not sure I can remember what was what a whole 15weeks ago :p I have a wonky bump when I look down on it its bigger on the righthand side coz thats where my placenta is
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.