We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…244245247249250…502

Comments

  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    That's a nice neat bump Helen... and I like your bedroom wallpaper ;)

    I always post the IMG link from photo bucket to get the pic to show in the post...

    S'ok Tigster... Gonna try and clear up the most recent due people who have gone MIA too ;)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Tigsteroonie, great news about scan. Have u got pics??
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • helen81_2
    helen81_2 Posts: 1,845 Forumite
    Thanks Krystal, wish Id have looked abit more closely at the pic b4 posting though..looks like I have a right saggy arris :rotfl:oh arn't tracky bottoms just sooo flattering lol:o I don't wear them out of the house btw,just for slobbing around in
    love my little man he is amazing :j
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    helen81 wrote: »
    Tigsteroonie, great news about scan. Have u got pics??
    Didn't want to just jump in and post, but here you go!

    Head to left, bum to right, back to camera :rotfl:

    P1020496.jpg
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Bah, everytime I click thanks it sends me back up to the top of the page...

    Anyhoo... Bargain_Carly hasn't been on in a while... Wonder if we might get a new bs soon...

    And I didn't notice Helen... I wasn't looking at your aris... Might pop back and look now though ;)
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Same problem here too Krystal with the Thanks button, it jumps to the top of the page and then down again.

    Suspect if I looked in the Feedback area, I'd find a thread on it already :p
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
  • lizziebell*80
    lizziebell*80 Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    I'll let you know tomorrow :j:j:j 12-wk scan at 11:30am :j:j:j

    Jellybaby measured 45mm at 11w2d then 56mm at 12w0d last week and according to a little range bar provided, the 56mm measurement was pretty much bang in the middle of the range given for the dates (did try and quote helen81 as well seeing as she asked the question but didn't work!).
  • SugarSpun
    SugarSpun Posts: 8,559 Forumite
    GRRRR.

    Swissair lost the carseat we gate-checked yesterday, along with my special airport folding chair.

    And the hotel we had our wedding reception in has just called us to ask why my bank is disputing the charges they made to my account a week after the wedding without so much as informing me that there were charges outstanding. It has been six weeks since the wedding, we had a complete package including wine. The wine failed to make it to the tables (so did water, now you mention it, and the buffet itself was an hour late, not to mention our guests were ushered out of the room for an hour for no reason at all and they dropped our wedding cake) and when we pointed out the absence of wine they provided it. It seems the extra money charged to my card was to cover the cost of the wine, which as mentioned we'd already covered. Thieving barstewards. We spent well over a thousand on a lunchtime reception that they made into a farce, and they're chasing us for money that was first already paid and second not even discussed with us before they took it out of my account. They got the credit card number from the back of the cheque I'd sent them, after calling my mother to harass her for it. I'm so horrified I can't even begin to explain it.

    Although I have made a long long post attempting to get there...
    Organised Birthdays and Christmas: Spend So Far: £193.75; Saved from RRP £963.76
    Three gifts left to buy
  • Sami_Bee
    Sami_Bee Posts: 14,555 Forumite
    Helen ur pic (I hope)
    april09021.jpg
    The very best is sometimes what nature gives us for free.
    3onitsway wrote: »
    I think Sami is right, as always!
  • Tigsteroonie
    Tigsteroonie Posts: 24,954 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Jellybaby measured 45mm at 11w2d then 56mm at 12w0d last week and according to a little range bar provided, the 56mm measurement was pretty much bang in the middle of the range given for the dates (did try and quote helen81 as well seeing as she asked the question but didn't work!).
    Don't know if you spotted my earlier post, but the Bean has measured 50mm (rump) at 11+6 :D
    :heartpuls Mrs Marleyboy :heartpuls

    MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

    :) Proud Parents to an Aut-some son :)
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.