We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

MSE Pregnancy Club IX

1…156157159161162…502

Comments

  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite

    That was quick!!

    Gorgeous and love the outfit ;)
    He looks just like you.
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    awwwwwwwwwwww feelie hes geogrous... you did good there girl :D:D:D x
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Tine - I agree with krystaltips that leaflet was more informatrive than the "lecture" I had from the "specialist" about being obese.

    Glad my health authority has got SOMETHING right then ;)

    I just thought it explained things pretty well about why you should see the aneastist etc without being judgemental about it.
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,238 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Name Dropper
    Congrats Feelie :) I did suspect as much as I thought if you were just stuck in hospital you'd have updated facebook or something ;) Glad you're both well and that you just went with the flow and let them do what was best for you. I think being relaxed about it probably helped and glad it meant you ended up with a natural birth.
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

    My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • sparkle03
    sparkle03 Posts: 868 Forumite
    Congratulations feelie! Well done x Toby is sooo cute!
    How hormonal am I? Sat here blubbing my eyes out thinking I will have one of those soon x

    ''I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    —
    Marilyn Monroe
  • mollythewestie
    mollythewestie Posts: 1,929 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 17 April 2009 at 4:22PM
    Feelie - Congratulations on the birth of Toby :j. He is gorgeous, and I love the outfit with colourful elephants on, he is just too cute! Take care hun.
    Value of prizes 2010 - 2017: £8374 Wins 2022: Magic set
    Debt free thanks to MSE
  • Evansangel
    Evansangel Posts: 6,791 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Awww he's soo cute :D xx
  • Aw, congrats feelie and welcome Toby - he is gorgeous and has a fab birthday, if I do say so myself :D
  • searching_me
    searching_me Posts: 18,414 Forumite
    i have a £5 voucher for amazon ... i havent got a clue what to do with it or get :confused: xxx
    :)Still searching .....:)
  • Glamazon
    Glamazon Posts: 8,401 Forumite
    OMG - I just realised that I got another star!! A bronze one - it must be 750 posts and not 1000.
    Now, who was I racing to get the next star? Was it Money Maker?!!!!
    A very busy Yummy Mummy to a 1 year old gorgeous boy :smileyhea

    Where does the time go? :think:
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.