A Payment a Day Part 3

Options

Comments

• dankosheemo
    dankosheemo Posts: 1,243 Forumite
    Options
    Flower08 wrote: »
    I have work this weekend, managing to get some extra hours at the minute so grabbing it with both hands. No more uni left now except for exams so want to try and get as many hours as i can until i decide what i want to do career wise.

OH and i are already looking at holidays for the summer, just somewhere cheap in Europe - i dont care as long as theres sun!!

Think i am going to have to have an ebay session pretty soon, got loadsa stuff that we have decided we dont want to take with us when we move, but it could be sold.

Been drooling over your american idol fantasy recently?? :rotfl:
    Oo you have any career ideas? You can apply for my job if you like! :rotfl:

Some cracking bargains around on the ol' holidays at the moment - I get some pretty good tips from travelzoo.co.uk - may be worth checking it out! Some sunshine's always nice though plus you can relax with a few cosmo's in yer hand :cool:

Oh yeah, he's HOT! Especially as he had the greased back look going on all suited and booted mmm yum yum. I always look forward to a Thursday eve' with some Adam Lambert! :EasterBun <-- yeah I could do that to him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    kezlou wrote: »
    Hi there i was wondering if i could join the challenge?:o
    I know a bit late but i've been through and everyone is so helpful and supporting.
    Been working out how much debt i'm in and its not pretty.
    Just paid £50 off one CC and £20 off partners single OD account.

Hope everyone is well :)

Kez

Hi kezlou hellowave.gif ,

Welcome to the madhouse ! .... Good luck with your payment a day , either small or large it's surprising how quickly it all adds up . You will find that everybody on here is very friendly , which really helps to keep you motivated ...

terri x kiss-1.gif
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    Danko - i havent got a clue what i want to do career wise. I started off uni knowing exactly what i wanted to do, thats all changed now i dont have a clue. Which is bad considering i finish in about two months time. I have been getting really stressed over it recently, but after having a long talk with my mum she rekons i should just take 6 months out rather than rush into something i dont want to do.

So we'll see what happends i guess!
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • kitty66
    kitty66 Posts: 100 Forumite
    Options
    welcome newbies and hello old timers :D

my pad payment today is £3.60

kitty
  • Fag_ash_lil
    First Anniversary
    Options
    .... edited ....

Talking of bums (wash your mouth out girl) is the weight PaD still going ahead ??? please fagashlil ? I have to lose weight (doc's orders) and need all the help I can - mega choccy problem plus lack of willpower = big bottom!!!!!:eek::o

Yes ..... still going ahead !
    Are you going to join in ? ..... I have a MEGA CHOCCY problem as well :o ! ..... so you won't be on your own trying to [STRIKE]cut down [/STRIKE] give it up ! ....
    I started mine today and when i post my PAD every evening i'm going to make sure i add everything i've had to eat that day .... that should create some interesting reading ! :o:rotfl: .....

terri x kiss-1.gif
  • Tammer
    Tammer Posts: 402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Flower,

It's often said that's it's easier to find a job when you already have one so I'd consider ignoring your Mum's advice (tempting as it may be to take 6 months off).

If you get a job with a large company you may have a chance to try a number of different roles and that will allow you to see what things you like doing and don't like.

Tammer
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all

Only £1 today for me even tho its payday am still hard up as had to buy DS4 some clothes today and tomorrow have to get some £s changed to euros, anyone know where's the best place to get best rate from?

£1
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
  • tomtombeanie
    tomtombeanie Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Flower08 wrote: »
    Danko - i havent got a clue what i want to do career wise. I started off uni knowing exactly what i wanted to do, thats all changed now i dont have a clue. Which is bad considering i finish in about two months time. I have been getting really stressed over it recently, but after having a long talk with my mum she rekons i should just take 6 months out rather than rush into something i dont want to do.

So we'll see what happends i guess!

i finished uni in 1996 (!!!!!!!) and i STILL don't know what i want to do :eek:! apart from the last few years while i have stayed at home with DS2 (who starts school in sept :eek::eek::eek:), i have always worked - but never actually found my "calling". however, when i do go back to work i will have a much better idea of what i DON'T want to do! i think it's a great idea to take a bit of time out. good luck, i'm sure it will work out one way or another. i've met some great people in every job i've had & made some lovely friends along the way. you need to be happy doing what you do but also pay the bills - the challenge is balancing and combining the two to your satistaction. xxx
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• Fag_ash_lil
    First Anniversary
    Options
    .... edited ...
    Oh yeah, he's HOT! Especially as he had the greased back look going on all suited and booted mmm yum yum. I always look forward to a Thursday eve' with some Adam Lambert! :EasterBun <-- yeah I could do that to him :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

xx

Snap ! ..... I enjoy my weekly " dose " of Adam ! whip2_1.gif!

Ooooooooooooh he was good tonight .... although i do prefer him when he sings a " lively " song and is moving around the stage ....

Well done on your £56 win L2CKGMCAYS0ASDCAVPDNE1CA1FE1HWCARFP.jpg ..... that's a lovely surprise ...

Fingers crossed for a win the euro lottery tomorrow and we can have a PAD trip to see him in America ! 532c7a6d.gif;) ...

terri x kiss-1.gif
  • Greenbynature
    Greenbynature Posts: 2,562 Forumite
    Options
    I've got everything crossed for me to win the euro tomorrow Terri :D
    Debt @ LBM - £25,722 Debt now - £11,811 DFD - April 2012 :eek: :eek:
    Payment a day challenge - 8/8/08 - £8669.73:jISA - £127.07
    Sealed Pot Challenge #283 £489.50 for 2009//£353 for 2010
    Stopped smoking 1/11/2010 - money saved so far:£515:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories