Orchid Dialler Discount

Options

Comments

• bestyman
    bestyman Posts: 1,115 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all,
    I would like to post my routing table here so you guys can check it out for me ( thanks in advance)
    I have done a print screen and can paste it in paint but not here . Any ideas please?
    Thanks
    On the internet you can be anything you want.It`s strange so many people choose to be rude and stupid.
  • obvious
    obvious Posts: 82 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    bestyman wrote:
    Hi all,
    I would like to post my routing table here so you guys can check it out for me ( thanks in advance)
    I have done a print screen and can paste it in paint but not here . Any ideas please?
    Thanks

You'll need some online image hosting. Try http://www.flickr.com/signup/ or https://www.photobucket.com :)
  • bestyman
    Options
    Thanks for that ,
    Hope this works , if anyone would be so kind as to have a look.
    Thanks

http://static.flickr.com/33/59983261_7bca330071_o.jpg
    On the internet you can be anything you want.It`s strange so many people choose to be rude and stupid.
  • Toxteth_OGrady
    Options
    Looks OK.

You don't need routing line 12 as it's already covered by your routing line 9 with the same D/N/W carriers.

You may wish to set up routing line 15 to bar 09 premium numbers (unless you use them) and a line 16 to bar 070 premium numbers otherwise these will route through your line 9 mobile carriers.

:cool:

TOG

p.s if you edit the link to your image by putting [i m g] (without the spaces) before the link and [/ i m g] (without the spaces) after the link, the image will actually appear in your post.
    604!
  • Steve.W_2
    Options
    Anybody else having problems forcing their dialler to phone home?

Have been trying all morning & constantly getting the ' you have dialled incorrectly ' message & on the odd occasion that I don't get the message the dialler doesn't call.
    Red light is on when I dial but goes out & stays out when I hang up.

I have checked the client software & its definitely not connecting.
  • Toxteth_OGrady
    Options
    OK here. Updated my routing table this morning at 10:20am

TOG
    604!
  • Steve.W_2
    Options
    Think its a problem with the dialler again!
    Just been checking through my bills & since Thursday it hasnt been routing my calls through 1899, all going straight to CPS.
    Just made a call to my mobile & that also went through CPS rather than 1899 so I think that answers my question.

Thanks TOG...
  • bestyman
    Options
    Looks OK.

You don't need routing line 12 as it's already covered by your routing line 9 with the same D/N/W carriers.

You may wish to set up routing line 15 to bar 09 premium numbers (unless you use them) and a line 16 to bar 070 premium numbers otherwise these will route through your line 9 mobile carriers.

TOG

p.s if you edit the link to your image by putting [i m g] (without the spaces) before the link and [/ i m g] (without the spaces) after the link, the image will actually appear in your post.

Thanks very much for that . Line 12 is my own personal mobile number so as its BT best friend its cheaper using BT ( well at least i think it is ) . I also have the mobile calling plan with bt ( for call diverts)
  • Toxteth_OGrady
    Options
    Line 12 is my own personal mobile number so as its BT best friend its cheaper using BT

In your table you only have line 12 routing through BT in the evenings; is that wha you want? It's routing thru 1899 for peak and weekends.

TOG
    604!
  • bestyman
    Options
    In your table you only have line 12 routing through BT in the evenings; is that wha you want? It's routing thru 1899 for peak and weekends.

TOG

Hi, Yes I think thats the best way .
    To call a cellnet on BT weekday evenings is 8.86p less my favourite number discount ( about 6p a min i think ) , 1899 charge 10p a min ( I think) .
    Details of BT prices are here ( mines the second box with the mobile saver thingy)
    http://www.bt.com/Pricing/pis_info.jsp?PRICE_OPTION=Residential/PIS_Calls_To_Mobiles/PIS_Mobile_Prices_UK_With_BT_Together&showsub=PIS_Residential&showsub2=PIS_Calls_To_Mobiles&showsub3=PIS_Mobile_Prices_UK_With_BT_Together&obsNoSee=Y&vStore=1112&obsPage=/Choices/internet.jsp&obsType=LINK&obsOID=30176

EDIT: in fact your right, I think it would be better to use bt daytime and weekends too to cellnet at 8.86/2.71 a min less discount. Thanks

EDIT AGAIN: So, correct me if I am wrong but calls to cellnet are always cheaper with BT than the others with the mobile saver discount ( cheaper still with friends and family also). Anyone know an easy way to select all cellnets to bt?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure