Forum Home » Debt-Free Wannabe

The £2.00 Coin Savers Club - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

The £2.00 Coin Savers Club

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Debt-Free Wannabe
4.6K replies 264.3K views

Replies

• You can count me in for the £2 club too. I am going to sort out my signature and will make sure I put this on there too...
    Debt on 31/01/2006 = £6345.14
    Total debt today = £5663.50
    Cards = £4206.34
    Overdraft = £1100.00
    Loan = £357.22 (ends January 2007)

£2 collection club = £10 so far
    20p collection club = £2 so far
  • I have £4 now doubled my money in a day :rotfl:
    cc debt ( end dec 05) 6485 :eek:
    Currently:4475.73

Shopping for March
    Week 1: £46.74
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    A+L loan but as I have already paid the intrest no point in paying it off early(dont get one) so going to save, save, save when cc paid off

The £2.00 savers club:£24.00
  • sugaJensugaJen Forumite
    475 posts
    I wanna play......Got 1x£2.00 so far, my son wants an xbox 360 for his birthday in june so it will go towards that, Im fairly new to this site so ill figure out how to put signiture on soon. :D
    Good enough club member number 14
  • KimberleyKimberley Forumite
    14.9K posts
    sugaJen wrote:
    I wanna play......Got 1x£2.00 so far, my son wants an xbox 360 for his birthday in june so it will go towards that, Im fairly new to this site so ill figure out how to put signiture on soon. :D

Click onto your private messages link at your username in the top bar of the forum and you'll see a link to your edit signature to your left :j
  • updated my sig now lol, this is going to be fun lol, oh and hopefully it will go towards a car once i pass my test as well as money in my savings account :)

• sugaJensugaJen Forumite
    475 posts
    :j Just found £2 coin in the bottom of my bag.
    Good enough club member number 14
  • KimberleyKimberley Forumite
    14.9K posts
    sugaJen wrote:
    :j Just found £2 coin in the bottom of my bag.

Lucky :D you see it's a coin you never knew you had and you now have £2 saved :j
  • Mrs_A.Mrs_A. Forumite
    443 posts
    hope i have managed the signature thing im new to all this
    total debt jan 06= £15441.97 dfw nerd no 112 proud to be dealing with my debts.
  • cjbapscjbaps Forumite
    76 posts
    I'm right there with you Mrs A. Never had a signature strip thingy before! And how come I never get £2 coins in change anymore!!!
    Gimme back my bank charges!!!!!
  • grrrr :mad: :mad: :mad: Three people bought sale books from me today! each cost £2, and I thought at least ONE of them would have a £2 coin. My plan is to swap all £2 coins from my work float for £1 coins, then save the £2. The idea is that it will BOOST my collection. Instead, they all pay with £5 notes and I've got no £1 or £2s.

Still £0 in the pot. Sigh!
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 002 :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support