We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 49 - Post your finds here

Options

Comments

• bedshaped
    Options
    Received this offer on a postcard this morning.

1000 points when you buy three clarins products - one to be skincare. Exclusively at Boots between 9th Feb and 8th March 2009.
  • secretsmilegirl
    secretsmilegirl Posts: 26 Forumite
    edited 8 September 2023 at 6:08PM
    Options
    Secretsmilegirl

Yes Brunel, the L'Oreal bags are on the bottom shelf of the men's L'Oreal section. Good luck, let me know how u get on, I might go back :)

A snowy mornin to you - I did look the other day but the shelves were bare - looks like i'm going to miss out again as unable to travel into work due to road closures. Good to know there is another Boots addict in Swindon, i know Backtowales posts about Swindon when she can. I sooooo need to shop!

Thanks and enjoy
    0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o
    0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0 Never enough bubbles to go round 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o 0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
  • bedshaped
    Options
    Is it? How do you know?

I had no idea! How sneaky of Boots!

This was discovered when the huge media hype about P&P was going on. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) compared the ingredients of both the P&P and the Time Delay Night wrinkle serum and it was found that the Time Delay product contains two more ingredients than P&P - one of which is perfume and I'm sorry I don't remember the other one.

But considering that the Time Delay costs a good few pounds less than P&P, I know which one I'm using :D and have done ever since I found this out.
  • jtz
    jtz Posts: 1,423 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    squidgeum wrote: »
    Does anybody know if the Slimfast 6 4 1 is still working please?
    TIA

can someone please tell me how this works out to be 6 4 1?
    thanx
  • butterfriends
    Options
    bedshaped wrote: »
    This was discovered when the huge media hype about P&P was going on. Someone on here (sorry can't remember who) compared the ingredients of both the P&P and the Time Delay Night wrinkle serum and it was found that the Time Delay product contains two more ingredients than P&P - one of which is perfume and I'm sorry I don't remember the other one.

But considering that the Time Delay costs a good few pounds less than P&P, I know which one I'm using :D and have done ever since I found this out.

just had a look - there's certainly not much between them is there! guess what i'll be spending my £5 off skincare vouchers on now :D
  • Smiley82
    Smiley82 Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    mess0804 wrote: »
    A bootser from my area :beer:
    the big Boots from Westfield is only good if you look for hard to find items: JK nail files, pantene sachets and so on...
    There is a small one in the old shopping centre which sometimes has clearance.
    Please tell me which other Boots do you visit

Also my area - but I'm only a new bootser (long time lurker!). :D

It's great to finally see some information relevant to my stores :)

Westfield has been good - but their No 7 clearance prices were ridiculous - £8/£9 per item, and similar items were £3-£5 at Hammersmith.

I haven't been into the boots at Shepherds Bush for a long time......hmmm, tempting! High St Kensington is often good as well, it's nice to have a few big stores nice and close. Hammersmith still has the Olay Purple Boxes - has had them for AGES now! I've already got one and really dont' need any more. Also I saw the Naked Gift sets there yesterday for £2.11 (and someone has posted that you can use the sun coupon on these - making them extra bargains!).

Anyway, hope that helps, look forward to hearing more West London boots bargains!!
  • dee753
    dee753 Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    jtz wrote: »
    can someone please tell me how this works out to be 6 4 1?
    thanx

Hi

You need to be a member of the Health Club. This is only on the Slimfast Smoothies which are sold out on .com.

My HC Discount doesnt seem to be working at the moment.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryParentId=28846&storeId=10052&categoryId=38349&catalogId=11051&langId=-1
  • jtz
    jtz Posts: 1,423 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    dee753 wrote: »
    Hi

You need to be a member of the Health Club. This is only on the Slimfast Smoothies which are sold out on .com.

My HC Discount doesnt seem to be working at the moment.

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?categoryParentId=28846&storeId=10052&categoryId=38349&catalogId=11051&langId=-1

me too that why i was confused! i tried it yesterday and the water should be going in my basket at 4Xp but it came to 9Xp!!
  • stmidwife
    stmidwife Posts: 1,036 Forumite
    Options
    OK, being really thick but does the Slimfast offer work instore? With a little disguise of course!;)
  • 3KIDSNOMONEY
    Options
    hi, had a look but this thread moves so fast so not sure if this has already been answered.

what can i spend my £5 skincare voucher on that won't cost me much or anything? Thanks
    now mum of 4!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family