The Icesave wait is over - for the paperwork anyway!

Options
1235»

Comments

• southcoastexpress
    Options
    Got my fixed rate application form today by sitting on my hands and without phoning or harrassing FSCS once.

I did have my doubts though and would have phoned them Monday if it had not arrived on schedule as promised on their website.
  • SickStu
    SickStu Posts: 87 Forumite
    Options
    Deep joy - form finally arrived this morning.
  • isofa
    isofa Posts: 6,091 Forumite
    Options
    If you are referring to the fixed rate bond form, then the address is:

FSCS
    Warehouse 3
    Faverdale Industrial Estate
    Darlington
    DL3 0QN

(You'll also find in on the reverse of the envelope in which the form arrived)

And ironically this address doesn't exist according to Royal Mail (try to return it recorded...), it appears to be a Crapita, sorry Capita address, obviously handling the FSCS forms...
  • LesU
    LesU Posts: 338 Forumite
    Options
    The worst is after you have sent off the form. I have an account which matured on 3rd Dec. I sent back the form just before Christmas, but now I have to wait 6 weeks with fingers crossed that they received it or haven't lost it in the system.
    They started off with a good idea of using the internet and the web pages to do the payments and that worked fine. They now seem to have forgotten that e-mail or texting exists. I wouldn't have objected to putting my e-mail address on the form to get an electronic acknowledgement.
  • Onawingandaprayer
    Options
    Check last posting here for depressing comment from Shindigger re six week timescale

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1367165
  • Gray_colt
    Options
    How long before mr darling does a uturn on the fixed raters and calls it a day, sorry guys no more money? I dont know anyone thats got there cheque and as 4 martins help, whats he doing to help us now??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure