We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Cheap Parcel Delivery Thread Mk4

Options

Comments

• Pica_pica
    Options
    "It was very interesting to read some of your previous posts Pica pica. You definitely have been a fan of Parcelbroker for a while. In fact you've mentioned Parcelbroker in seven separate posts. If I was a cynic then I would probably call it spam & surely it would mean Parcelbroker deserved to be in the avoid section."

And another thing.....:mad: If whilst you were digging for dirt in my previous posts you would have taken care to get your facts straight, you'll see I haven't mentioned parcelbroker in any posts since their uk prices went up by £1.....
  • Pica_pica
    Options
    So Parcelbroker might be competitive for pallets & heavy boxes sent to Europe. Have you compared their rates with other companies for pallets & heavy boxes? If so maybe you can give us some examples of potential savings. I only ask because it’s information like this that will help the consumer. I haven't seen much information or recommendations for this side of the market so all info is useful.

Is this something that the readers of this forum will find handy? if so then i'm more than happy to get some info together from them.
  • ludwip
    ludwip Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    At last something that may be helpful. I take it from this post you’ve used Payperparcel. Why don’t you tell us how you found the booking process compared to other companies you have used & why you decided to use them?

I was actually talking about Interparcel and their UPS economy service :rotfl:
  • ludwip
    Options
    Pica_pica wrote: »
    Sorry Credit crunchy....we all missed your response, which reseller company do you own?

Skirted around like a true politician.

I know myself that it's not so easy to guess but he owes Shippingmanager :D
  • ludwip
    Options
    I'm working for the consumer because no one else on this thread seems to be interested in helping the consumer save money.

You have very unusual sense of humour!
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::EasterBun:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • creditcrunchy
    Options
    "you'll see I haven't mentioned parcelbroker in any posts since their uk prices went up by £1.....

There is no need to defend yourself because no one is attacking you. I just made a point that I hope your understand. By the way you did mention Parcelbroker yesterday when you came to their defence.
    So Parcelbroker might be competitive for pallets & heavy boxes sent to Europe. Have you compared their rates with other companies for pallets & heavy boxes? If so maybe you can give us some examples of potential savings. I only ask because it’s information like this that will help the consumer. I haven't seen much information or recommendations for this side of the market so all info is useful.
    Is this something that the readers of this forum will find handy? if so then i'm more than happy to get some info together from them.

It's useful info so please let us know about any potential savings
  • ArmitageShanks
    Options
    Unlike the many who have come before him, creditcrunchy has one thing going for him, and that is a brain. This allows him to present himself as helpful and genuine poster, whilst it is nothing more than a ruse which allows him to subtly and almost subliminally push his own agenda.

Unfortunately for him, myself and many others have seen through it, and in his wake all he has left is resentment and a tarnished image. Train wreck marketing, once again.
  • ArmitageShanks
    Options
    [/quote]if so then i'm more than happy to get some info together from them.[/quote]
    That is why parcelbroker are now on. A pallet section will be added to the heavy/large section when it goes back up. So yes if you can some examples of rates would be good.
  • creditcrunchy
    Options
    ludwip wrote: »
    I was actually talking about Interparcel and their UPS economy service

My mistake, maybe you can tell us how you found the service.
    I know myself that it's not so easy to guess but he owns Shippingmanager :D
    You have very unusual sense of humour!

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but i'm just like you Ludwip, well maybe a bit better looking. When you start to realise that i'm just trying to help the consumer then we can all move on & stop wasting so much time.
  • creditcrunchy
    Options
    Unlike the many who have come before him, creditcrunchy has one thing going for him, and that is a brain. This allows him to present himself as helpful and genuine poster, whilst it is nothing more than a ruse which allows him to subtly and almost subliminally push his own agenda.

Are you talking about me or yourself ArmitageShanks. I'm not the one trying to promote companies that offer the consumer nothing.

Why don't we start a voting system that allows the consumer to decide what is best rather than relying on your often misguided judgment.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport