🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

get paid £1.40 for every 150 word review you write! Amazing new site

Options

Comments

• Camp_Freddy
    Options
    Surely the people who are stealing reviews are doing it out of greed?

That's my opinion, too. It's not just stealing reviews, though. It's the churning as well, amongst other things. A lot of actions are fuelled by greed.
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    Options
    Bruffyboy, did you see you were reviewer of the day?!
  • snugglepants
    Options
    Any idea how long it'll take to have your first reviews reviewed??
  • bruffyboy
    Options
    sarahs999 wrote: »
    Bruffyboy, did you see you were reviewer of the day?!

wow cool! Here I am being attacked by campfreddy and I am reviewer of the day hehe
  • angel13
    angel13 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    Options
    hi ive skimmed through here. i am guessing the site is legit and people have been paid and reviews are still being paid for?

Please let me know yes so that I can go and join!
  • sarahs999
    Options
    yes, it;s legit and you'll get paid, eventually. Not a big moneymaker though as you'llonly be able to post 10 reviews until they've checked out your writing.
  • angel13
    angel13 Posts: 2,272 Forumite
    Options
    thanks ive just done a couple of book reviews. Im a huge reader so going to bring down a pile after tea for inspiration and get reviewing rather than reading! Once you have done first 10 how long till you can do more?

Plus I am presuming you get paid for reviewing an item first so I am best off focussing on those books first? I dont normally do this sort of thing so I am new to this money making idea!
  • sarahs999
    Options
    YOu only get paid $0.25 for book or film reviews now, irrespective of whether they're first or not.

also the 'first' bonus is still showing up in my earnings, but I was under the impressiont hat we weren't being paid that any more while they rejigged the structure?
  • sarahs999
    Options
    On a different note, two things that are bugging me about the site;

1. How do you see old blog posts? I wanted to go back and check something out but I can't see how to do it.

2. WHy is it that when you click on a category, such as 'baby', you get a whole load of useles stuff that comes up first that isn't available for review? Why do so many of hte categories have such weird stuff being placed at the top of the pile? Shouldn't it be stuff that they most want reviewing at the top?
  • gochi
    gochi Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I'm a rookie. I apparently have $20 earned revenue (earned early January) but I'm not allowed to request payment. Does anyone know how long it takes to get reviewed?

Thanks
    Gochi
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills