get paid £1.40 for every 150 word review you write! Amazing new site

Options

Comments

• he6rt6gr6m
    Options
    Could be the American spelling? Just a thought...

Eitherway, Im signing up now. Might as well. Have a few things lying around that I can possibly review. :)
  • sarahs999
    sarahs999 Posts: 3,751 Forumite
    Options
    James, just a quick one - do you want communication from us about things on the site we think could be improved? I have a whole host of queries/suggestions but I'm not sure how snowed under you are at the moment?

Oh and also, I'm slightly confused by the bonus thing now. My earnings have dropped to what I imagine they should be if you took off all the $1 bonuses for first reviews, but then in your latest blog you say that it is just a technical glitch and everyone's earnings will be back to normal tomorrow? Or have some people lost more than this?

Thanks
    Sarah
  • MoradoJess
    Options
    Is anyone else finding it difficult to find stuff? As it's in America some of my U.K branded stuff isn't listed
  • sarahs999
    Options
    It is tough, yes. Also I am completely confused by the order of products when you go to a category - if you just click on 'gifts' for example you get hundreds of dodgy looking things that, more importantly,don't seem to be able to accept reviews. What's the point of them being there? I realise this is meant to be a site for people to compare products and decide what to buy, but if the reviewers can't find anything decent to review by browsing, it gets very dull. There should perhaps be a mechanism that puts the items most in need of review at the front of the queue.
  • editorCBU
    Options
    @Sarahs999: Yes, we would love your suggestions and comments... after February 20th. We should be out from under most of the avalanche at that point and actually have some time to make the site better.

@tenmah: They are in American, not english ;)

@Sarahs999: Today we will have the calculations fixed. You will get paid the $1 first review bonus for all reviews written prior to January 16th. We are working on enabling ALL products for reviewing and setting up a 'products that need reviews' feed/area.
  • sarahs999
    Options
    Just a quick note for those who are still using this site - the $1 bonus for first review is back. They are paying nicely and on time and I've had no problems, so if you used to write and haven't for a while, now is a good time to head back...
  • magic57
    magic57 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi
    Does anyone know if the book reviews are still 25 cents even if it is a first review? I have just written a couple.
    Thank you.
  • magic57
    magic57 Posts: 736 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I was just wondering if anyone was still writing for this site. Is it legit do you know? Thank you.
  • sarahs999
    Options
    Magic, I don'tknow, I would imagine there are no bonuses for books films etc as that's not a moneymaking category. Why don'tyou post and ask?

Also, yes, as I said in my post, they pay fine and it's all legit.
  • sarahs999
    Options
    Also as it's paidi n dollars it's a pretty good deal at the moment for us...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure