Taking legal action against Amway or IBS

Options

Comments

• djbd1973
    djbd1973 Posts: 508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anybody got contact details for Steve Harvey? (please pm me)

I remember him. He didn't live too far from me and was in the print like me too. My upline at the time I was involved would have had his contact details for sure but I don't mix with them anymore.

I liked Steve but only met him personally once or twice.
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
  • MickKnipfler
    MickKnipfler Posts: 1,983 Forumite
    Options
    I know him reasonably well but haven't seen him for a few years. I'm sure he would talk to me if I called him. I guess I could always pop round his house.
  • djbd1973
    Options
    I know him reasonably well but haven't seen him for a few years. I'm sure he would talk to me if I called him. I guess I could always pop round his house.

Would he still be involved with IBS do you think as I don't have a clue who would still be involved or not?

Most of my original upline directs disappeared for sure and that was while I was still involved.

As for talking to him, I don't think you will find a more level headed person in my opinion.
  • MickKnipfler
    Options
    Were you in J&D's group or P&P's by any chance?
  • djbd1973
    Options
    No but I'll PM you.
  • jjp_3
    Options
    Hi ibofightback, maybe this will help but I have heard from a friend who has been approached by some old Amway buddies that some of the UK Diamonds are doing something new with some supposedly miracle juice. I think he called it noni juice but I couldn't swear to it. Never heard of the stuff. Have you?
  • djbd1973
    Options
    jjp wrote: »
    Hi ibofightback, maybe this will help but I have heard from a friend who has been approached by some old Amway buddies that some of the UK Diamonds are doing something new with some supposedly miracle juice. I think he called it noni juice but I couldn't swear to it. Never heard of the stuff. Have you?

My wife has been taking Noni juice for years and swears by it. I must admit that she does not have the health problems that she used to have before she was regularly taking it. Its not cheap but then its money well spent as far as she is concerned. There are already people selling this as MLM companies if my memory serves me correctly.
  • Grobbelrevell
    Options
    djbd1973 wrote: »
    Would he still be involved with IBS do you think as I don't have a clue who would still be involved or not?

Most of my original upline directs disappeared for sure and that was while I was still involved.

As for talking to him, I don't think you will find a more level headed person in my opinion.
    Is Steve Harvey the one that came from a corporate back ground? former MD or something? If he is who i think he is, he was still speaking at functions immediately prior to the morotorium on sponsoring etc.
  • MickKnipfler
    Options
    Is Steve Harvey the one that came from a corporate back ground? former MD or something? If he is who i think he is, he was still speaking at functions immediately prior to the morotorium on sponsoring etc.

Yep..........
  • Homework
    Homework Posts: 349 Forumite
    Options
    Everybodys is different. I am in MLM - not Amway - make enough to enjoy, have never spent anywhere near what I have earned and no one would stop me speaking to my friends or try and brainwash me.

I've met some interesting people, read some great books and enjoyed the income.

I think as with anything in life, do your homework and ask questions. Yes it is great that some people earn thousands a month. Ask to speak to someone who joined last month and get them to show you their cheque. If you get answers like it is the future cheques that count or this is for my pension not sudden gain or rubbish like that then end it there.

If it is a decent company then it will still be around in a while, don't rush in, don't feel you have to sign something and do your homework.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure