Taking legal action against Amway or IBS

Options

Comments

• ibofightback
    Options
    jjp wrote: »
    I think he called it noni juice but I couldn't swear to it. Never heard of the stuff. Have you?

Yup, noni juice has been around for a while. Some folk swear by it.
  • djbd1973
    djbd1973 Posts: 508 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've just been informed that Amway have officially announced that the Scrivens, Gregorys and Butlers have had their contracts terminated by Amway for being unsupported of the companies reforms.
    Gordon Brown ate my hamster
  • MickKnipfler
    Options
    I was told that it didn't include the Gregories. Don't know about the Butlers.

What happened tp the DaSouzas?
  • djbd1973
    Options
    I was told that it didn't include the Gregories. Don't know about the Butlers.

What happened tp the DaSouzas?

Hi Mick,

The Gregories were named but the DeSouza's weren't. Don't forget, they did split to do their own system which was alledgedly cheaper than IBS. The letter was written to an IBS IBO so perhaps a different letter went to members of the DeSouza downline.
  • Squawky
    Squawky Posts: 143 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've been with Amway for years, but not IBS, thank heavens.

Scriven, Butler, and Gregory have all had their contracts terminated for being unsupportive of the reforms. Reforms that have been put in place, I suppose, to stop what they were doing?

The Amway plan is supposed to only reward those people who help make others make money.

Making money out of training sucks and now it's been stomped on by Amway, and with good reason.

People will find a way to abuse anything to make money out of others with no real return for the victims. Just got to keep on finding the scumbags and dealing with them I suppose.
  • djbd1973
    Options
    Squawky wrote: »
    I've been with Amway for years, but not IBS, thank heavens.

Scriven, Butler, and Gregory have all had their contracts terminated for being unsupportive of the reforms. Reforms that have been put in place, I suppose, to stop what they were doing?

The Amway plan is supposed to only reward those people who help make others make money.

Making money out of training sucks and now it's been stomped on by Amway, and with good reason.

People will find a way to abuse anything to make money out of others with no real return for the victims. Just got to keep on finding the scumbags and dealing with them I suppose.

The reforms were to stop the company being investigated and stopped from trading in this country. The question is, if IBS was a problem, why did Amway turn a blind eye for all those years?
  • AK-W
    Options
    djbd1973 wrote: »
    The Gregories were named but the DeSouza's weren't. Don't forget, they did split to do their own system which was alledgedly cheaper than IBS. The letter was written to an IBS IBO so perhaps a different letter went to members of the DeSouza downline.

I have it from a very authoritative source (!) that Bernie DeSouza is not in the business in the UK any more. For anyone downline from him, all their upline diamonds in the UK (DeSouza, Butler, Scriven) have now disappeared...
  • djbd1973
    Options
    There is also this message on the ibs site -

http://www.ibsnews.co.uk/
  • ibofightback
    Options
    AK-W wrote: »
    I have it from a very authoritative source (!) that Bernie DeSouza is not in the business in the UK any more. For anyone downline from him, all their upline diamonds in the UK (DeSouza, Butler, Scriven) have now disappeared...

Can you provide any more details on this? DeSouza is still listed on the WWD (Müller-Meerkatz World Wide Diamonds Organization) website as a Diamond and apparently his GTI training website was taken down in May the day Amway requested all BSM company training sites be taken down. Both of these imply he is still in the business, unless he has resigned or been terminated since then. Amway has not mentioned he's been terminated.
  • TPAOY
    TPAOY Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    Bernie and Janet split from IBS a long time ago and it didn't work out. They have been divorced for a few years and Janet was forced to work at a checkout in a supermarket by their losses.

Have a look at https://www.jerryandmandy.co.uk for the IBS view. Looks like I was wrong about Amway being not as bad as IBS. Hopefully the DTI investigation will stop Amway as well and both of these scams will be ended.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure