Job Interview with DWP

Options

Comments

• counterfeit
    Options
    not necessarily true - what if they actually don't know yet?
  • dwpn00b
    dwpn00b Posts: 48 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well i failed my interview, how do i get feedback?
  • thunderb0lt
    Options
    Well, I just got a success letter (no mention of a waiting list) for 61298. I had the letter in my hands, I was literally shaking, I had 2 interviews before this, both failed. I am yet to hear for another interview I had two weeks ago. I know I will probably be in a long wait but right now I'm not so bothered just so happy that I passed. :rotfl:

dwpn00b wrote: »
    well i failed my interview, how do i get feedback?

Write to the person on the letter you received and request the feedback. Be sure to mention the IRC reference.
  • Divinelistic
    Options
    Well, I just got a success letter (no mention of a waiting list) for 61298. I had the letter in my hands, I was literally shaking, I had 2 interviews before this, both failed. I am yet to hear for another interview I had two weeks ago. I know I will probably be in a long wait but right now I'm not so bothered just so happy that I passed. :rotfl:

Well done!!!:j What date was on the letter?
  • jessbob
    jessbob Posts: 949 Forumite
    Options
    I think I have worked out a scam. I am going to phone up and 'lie' to say I have had my succesful letter and that I am just enquiring as to where I am on the list.
    They will either tell me, thus confirming I have the job or tell me that they have difficulty finding my information (or some such) and I will know I have been unsuccessful.

wish me luck!

Hah - did you do it?
  • jessbob
    Options

WELL DONE :T:T
  • jessbob
    Options
    jessbob wrote: »
    Guess what - trains cancelled to Leeds from here cos of vandalism. Capita can't fit me in later today or tomorrow for interview, so back home and TOTALLY FED UP. Must be a sign. Not a signal obviously since there are none working !!!

got a cancellation with Capita, so trying again for tomorrow !!! trains prevailing:rotfl:
  • PontyEnd
    PontyEnd Posts: 83 Forumite
    Options
    got a cancellation with Capita, so trying again for tomorrow !!! trains prevailing:rotfl:

Good news :j

Maybe best to start walking now though..
  • venus_in_furs
    venus_in_furs Posts: 3,385 Forumite
    Options

Good luck Jessbob for tomorrow!!!!!!! Fingers crossed for you!! :A
    "You dont need a weather man to know which way the wind blows"
  • Slitty
    Slitty Posts: 91 Forumite
    Options
    not necessarily true - what if they actually don't know yet?

They do know - He's from the same IRC as me and I've been told my position. Danny, not all the letters have gone out yet - my partner hasn't gotten one yet either. Take it as a good sign since I got a waiting list letter, I was dead tired at that interview and not nearly as well prepared as in my other one... :o

Give it another day or two:rolleyes:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport