Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    The wife what a lovely image, I love the way you've swirled it in PSP for the card, it looks all bronzed and mezmerising :)
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    sorry flourgirl didn't mean to miss you out, I was on the wrong page :rotfl:

lovely sketch card, have left you a blog comment ;)
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2009 at 12:53PM
    Options
    Thanks Gemm, I wasn't sure that it looked like water, more like a bowl of warm chocolate ready to dive into!

Just been back to check out the brilliant cards that have been made, they are ALL gorgeous.

Can anyone help with leaving a comment on your blogs seeing as I am being real dumb in getting one set up
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    The wife What a beautiful image, i never knew that you could do that, it just looks so different

Flourgirl I love your card.... I keep looking at the sketches and i am trying to pluck up the courage to have a go
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    The Wife love your card it's very clever they way you have done it.
    OOOOOOOOOOOh melted chocolate to dive into, reminds me of Cadbury World, they had an enormous vat of melted chocolate with a big stirrer in, pity it was behind glass!

Choccy and Gemm thank you for your kind remarks. I'm not entering it in the challenge,(I need to pluck up courage too) I just wanted to see if I could do it:)
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Rusty the corners of my card papers are done using a corner punch
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    THEWIFE- That looks fantastic! Well done :D Amazing what a little editing in photoshop can come up with!

Flourgirl I love your card, please please please enter it into the challenge!

Corner punch ... right so ebay here I come ... see if I can find one?
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    Brillaint cards everyones made, Gemma dont be hard on yourself its a great card

welcome to all first time posters ...look forward to seeing your creations

Anyone that ordered from the scrapbook boutique did you get your order yet? I ordered onthe 19th April and nothing as arrived yet

PrincessPoppy I put one of the glittergirls board over on the swapshop
    I have loads of ArtyFarty templates if your interseted in any PM me also a lovely nursery and carosel one

BunBun...awww what a really cute card you sent me thank you so much ...My sister wanted to take it home today when she saw it...I had to stop her

Sal...Not sure if I already thanked you for the scottie dogs so if I didnt thank you for doing them for me they are great I will have great fun playing with them
    and if I did oh well an extra thank you is better than none :D

Hiya Saveapenny,

You certainly did thank me, it was my pleasure, hope you have fun with them and I'm glad to hear you're back out and recovering. Hope baby Harry is getting on ok too?

Sal
    x
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    THEWIFE- That looks fantastic! Well done :D Amazing what a little editing in photoshop can come up with!

Flourgirl I love your card, please please please enter it into the challenge!

Corner punch ... right so ebay here I come ... see if I can find one?

I use my corner rounder all the time, got mine from ebay ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport