Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    flourgirl wrote: »

There you go Eskimette, welcome to the thread. I have had a look at your cards, they are lovely :T so glad you have decided to join us. I think you will find everyone on here a little bit wacky but very helpful and very kind and generous. Hope you will join in with our challenges as I like seeing other peoples interpretations of the themes.

hink I will go and sign up to [STRIKE]stalk[/STRIKE]follow your blog.:D

Thankyou, one of the cards on my blog was made for a previous challenge on here (the pink one with the cat on) but was too scared to post it!
    Eski
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Eskimette - I'm following your blog now too - some great cards on there!
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    So we are nearing the end of the Water Challenge and it's been great hasn't it, loads of different ideas and takes on the topic 'Water'.

How about a colout theme for the next challenge, how about GREEN?(Melissa, you inspired this one with your new DCWV papers ;)). So anything goes so long as your main colour on your card is green :D

What do you think?
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • rainmac
    Options
    Eskimette wrote: »
    Thankyou, one of the cards on my blog was made for a previous challenge on here (the pink one with the cat on) but was too scared to post it!
    Eski

Too scared, we're all very friendly, hope you'll join in with the next one ;)
  • mumhug
    mumhug Posts: 664 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all I havent been about for a few days I have missed lots and lots all the cards have been beautiful,sorry not to name everyone individually.
    In Perfect love and Perfect Trust.
  • Eskimette
    Options
    :hello:- I like the music notes card- was the music note card a pre bought papers?

They are from the 'Music & Dance Card Kit with Foiled Toppers, Card, Ribbons & Adhesive Gems' bought from QVC (sorry, still cant post links).
    Eski
  • Eskimette
    Options
    melissa75 wrote: »
    Eskimette - I'm following your blog now too - some great cards on there!

Thank you very much, I believe I am following you too
    Eski
  • Eskimette
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Too scared, we're all very friendly, hope you'll join in with the next one ;)

I will have a good go, i'm already thinking what do I have that's green!
    Eski
  • rainmac
    Options
    This isn't a card but I've just fiinished a cross stitch picture for my mum's birthday....

IMGP3516.JPG

I did a DIY framing job with an Ikea frame/mount and some fabric wadding behind the stitching so it sticks out ever so slightly. The colours are slightly deeper in the flesh than the pic shows. I wanted to make something special as she's had one hell of a year but didn't want to go over the top. Hope she likes it. Only 3 more days of radiotherapy to go and then she's finished the course.
  • Eskimette
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    This isn't a card but I've just fiinished a cross stitch picture for my mum's birthday....

IMGP3516.JPG

I did a DIY framing job with an Ikea frame/mount and some fabric wadding behind the stitching so it sticks out ever so slightly. The colours are slightly deeper in the flesh than the pic shows. I wanted to make something special as she's had one hell of a year but didn't want to go over the top. Hope she likes it. Only 3 more days of radiotherapy to go and then she's finished the course.

Gorgeous, bet your mum will love it
    Eski
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family