Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Here you go http://drip-standsandcraftyhands.blogspot.com/. Fab selection of cards on your blog, all pretty different too. Welcome to the thread and hope to see loads more of your creations :D

Sorry dragonllew beat me too it ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    thanks dragonllew, I appreciate that. Hopefully I will soon be able to post my own links! Think I am following all your blogs now, sorry if I have missed anyone. Its so great to see all the different designs and is excellent for ideas
    Eski
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Options
    Eskimette - brilliant cards :TLove the Beatles one - gives me an idea for my beatles addict son.................lol:rotfl:
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    rainmac wrote: »
    Here you go http://drip-standsandcraftyhands.blogspot.com/. Fab selection of cards on your blog, all pretty different too. Welcome to the thread and hope to see loads more of your creations :D

Thanks so much, I hope people get ideas from my cards like I do everybody elses. I figured it was about time I joined in as everyone seems so nice on here. I felt like a stalker!
    Eski
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    http://drip-standsandcraftyhands.blogspot.com/

There you go Eskimette, welcome to the thread. I have had a look at your cards, they are lovely :T so glad you have decided to join us. I think you will find everyone on here a little bit wacky but very helpful and very kind and generous. Hope you will join in with our challenges as I like seeing other peoples interpretations of the themes.

hink I will go and sign up to [STRIKE]stalk[/STRIKE]follow your blog.:D
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Flipping heck where have you all come from!! It's been so quiet on here today, then all of a sudden just cos I try to be helpful you all beat me to it. DH's fault talking to me while I was typing:-)
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Eskimette - welcome to the thread!
    Rainmac - I haven't used any of my birthday goodies yet, although I got my stuff out last night and started colouring and stamping some images. I'll try and finish a card off tonight - I should be catching up on challenges but I really want to use my green DCWV papers instead.
    Has everyone been watching QVC today, OH watched football this afternoon and then I took the kids to the m-i-l's so I've missed all of it, although I've recorded a lot of the shows.
  • Kim_Possible
    Kim_Possible Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :hello:- I like the music notes card- was the music note card a pre bought papers?
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    The_wife - how clever are you? What a fab idea for a card, I wouldn't know where to start. Really pretty colours.
    Yes I have met chocolate.orange and I can confirm that she is a lovely lady.
    Marg - did you have a good day in Southport? I've been a few times - we're not too far away in Liverpool, and I love it. We took our son to the zoo there years ago but I think its closed down now.
  • Kim_Possible
    Kim_Possible Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Flourgirl- can i ask did u purchase that lovely cat "just purfect" image from pink peticoat or did u get it free?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure