Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• mygeorgie
    mygeorgie Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    ct19720 Thanks for the bay link
    will get one on order
    my georgie
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Another card on my blog ;)http://dropletsinarustybucket.blogspot.com/

2 cards in 2 days ;)
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    Just seen a few ladies asking about orders from Scrapbook boutique...

I placed my order on 19th and in the end i emailed the store owner, she did say that she was unindated with orders. But as i was in a rush she would post my order right away.... That was on a Thursday and my order arrived the following Wednesday ? No idea why it takes so long for the parcels to arrive... But just thought i would share my experience ;)

As always FANTASTIC cards everyone.... Each and everyone is a true inspiration to a new card person such as myself. Love your blogs too... I really must start leaving comments on them, but didnt want you all to think i was a weirdo stalker :rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for the update on your orders. Yes I had an email saying despatched last Wednesday but still nothing

Rusty they are lovely...were did you get the image to print off from? could you send it me pretty please its so cute
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    Just seen a few ladies asking about orders from Scrapbook boutique...

I placed my order on 19th and in the end i emailed the store owner, she did say that she was unindated with orders. But as i was in a rush she would post my order right away.... That was on a Thursday and my order arrived the following Wednesday ? No idea why it takes so long for the parcels to arrive... But just thought i would share my experience ;)

As always FANTASTIC cards everyone.... Each and everyone is a true inspiration to a new card person such as myself. Love your blogs too... I really must start leaving comments on them, but didnt want you all to think i was a weirdo stalker :rotfl:

We all know you are a weirdo stalker though? that is who you are :rotfl: xxx
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    Thanks for the update on your orders. Yes I had an email saying despatched last Wednesday but still nothing

Rusty they are lovely...were did you get the image to print off from? could you send it me pretty please its so cute

Hi Saveapenny, are you feeling any better? how is Harry doing?

OH saved it off their website and then removed the watermarks in paintshop :o yes I know it is very naughty but I was doing his head in so he went for the MSE option. :) I have emailed it to you, so check your inbox ;) thankyou for the comments on my cards :D means a lot from a professional like yourself ;)
  • chocolate.orange_2
    Options
    We all know you are a weirdo stalker though? that is who you are :rotfl: xxx

Hahaha Love you too Rusty :kisses3:.... Actually Melissa75 and Rainmac off this thread have met me... Im sure they will vouch for me ,that i am just crazy ... not weird :rotfl:

Love your cards btw ;)
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    Hahaha Love you too Rusty :kisses3:.... Actually Melissa75 and Rainmac off this thread have met me... Im sure they will vouch for me ,that i am just crazy ... not weird :rotfl:

Love your cards btw ;)

No Rainmac and Melissa have already told us you are a crazy weirdo :rotfl:

Only joking choccy, and thankyou xx
  • THE-WIFE_3
    THE-WIFE_3 Posts: 2,063 Forumite
    Options
    A quick post of my challenge card, the first picture is of an autumn sunset here in the backwaters of Essex

sunset.jpg

and my take for a card for a male friend. I altered the image in PSP.
    msecardchallenge.jpg
    :whistle: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CARP, SHE'S UP"! :whistle:

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    I had a go at the sketch card yesterday just to see if I could do it, it took me ages as it felt out of my comfort zone, but I am quite pleased how it turned out.

http://flourgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport