Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    edited 2 May 2009 at 10:32PM
    Options
    Brillaint cards everyones made, Gemma dont be hard on yourself its a great card

welcome to all first time posters ...look forward to seeing your creations

Anyone that ordered from the scrapbook boutique did you get your order yet? I ordered onthe 19th April and nothing as arrived yet

PrincessPoppy I put one of the glittergirls board over on the swapshop
    I have loads of ArtyFarty templates if your interseted in any PM me also a lovely nursery and carosel one

BunBun...awww what a really cute card you sent me thank you so much ...My sister wanted to take it home today when she saw it...I had to stop her

Sal...Not sure if I already thanked you for the scottie dogs so if I didnt thank you for doing them for me they are great I will have great fun playing with them
    and if I did oh well an extra thank you is better than none :D
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • mygeorgie
    mygeorgie Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Hi can anyone help please
    I need to make a card with a cheeky policewoman theme
    does anyone know where i can find a decoupage sheet, or printable image
    with an amusing twist

Thanks
  • CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    mygeorgie wrote: »
    Hi can anyone help please
    I need to make a card with a cheeky policewoman theme
    does anyone know where i can find a decoupage sheet, or printable image
    with an amusing twist

Thanks

Is this the kind of thing you are looking for? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2-x-A4-Luscious-Ladies-Decoupage-Sheets-Police-Woman_W0QQitemZ160309701649QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Crafts_StickersScraps_Decoupage_SM?hash=item160309701649&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • saveapenny
    edited 2 May 2009 at 10:52PM
    Options
    mygeorgie..PM me your email and I will send you one I have

** sorry I should have checked I think I have deleted the one I had
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Saveapenny glad to see your back, hope you are feeling much better despite the bruised ribs.
  • Kim_Possible
    Kim_Possible Posts: 848 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    saveapenny- my order arrived today and i ordered 20th Apr tho mine was just a few pens!hth
  • saveapenny
    edited 2 May 2009 at 11:12PM
    Options
    Have a great Birthday MARG XXX

Im feeling alot better today thanks...still sore but getting there

Im losign the plot ...save editing it again...Ive now found them both
    Its the saem one CT posted and the male version PM me if you want them

Thanks Kim...I might have to call them Tuesday if I still havnt had it

I forgot to mention anyone that likes the new flippin kids range ..well you know were to find them ;)
  • qwiksave
    qwiksave Posts: 4,456 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    Anyone that ordered from the scrapbook boutique did you get your order yet? I ordered onthe 19th April and nothing as arrived yet

I ordered then too, mine haven't arrived either. :( (I posted about this on the 'Scrapbooking' thread) I got the email saying they were despatched (did you?) last Wednesday - but its now Saturday and no sign.. Got to wait until Tuesday to ring them up! Grr...
    I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful
    Marilyn Monroe
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I ordered from Scrapbook Boutique on 19th April and the order arrived yesterday. I too had an email on Wednesday to say my order had been dispatched.

Saveapenny, great to see you back, so sorry your ribs are sore and they didn't actually find out why you've been suffering but like Marg said, in a way that can be seen as good news.

Great cards everyone, Kim Possible, got to mention your baby cards, they are fabulous, well done. Rusty, the card for your mum is fab, I love the colours, a really beautiful card. Flourgirl, the cards on your blog are fabulous, love the papers and the images are soooo cute. CT, your hubbie has an eye for cardmaking, his card is brilliant :T

Good to see you back posting Melissa, we've missed you, made anything with your birthday stash yet???

I have been good and resisted the urge to order anything on Scrapbooking Day. It is craft day on QVC today, they have a K&Co programme on later with new ranges... may have to drop in for that as I love K&Co and seen the new stuff online and it looks gorgeous ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Thankyou for all of the lovely comments on my blog, I came in from work late last night and looked and there was loads of comments on there. Thankyou. I am itching to make more today now :rotfl:
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport