Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• Eskimette
    Eskimette Posts: 34 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you to you all for making me feel soo welcome on your thread. I am off to spend some time with the hubby but will be back tomorrow, Thanks

Eski
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    1982girl - welcome back!!
    Jailhousebabe - beautiful card, really classy. The papers match the picture perfectly!!
    Eskimette - I think to date I've only done about 12 pages myself!! I have so much stash but haven't the confidence to use it.
  • princesspoppypop
    princesspoppypop Posts: 1,201 Forumite
    Options
    saveapenny -the pic of little Harry is so cute!

Poppy x
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    wow so much has been posted on here today!! I must try harder to keep up lol, I just don't know where the day has gone!

welcome to the thread Eskimette I have had a quick look at your blog and your cards are fab

green theme sounds great rainmac, I have got some lovely green papers from the Wild Blossom collection that I havent used yet ;) glad to see you finished your mum's cross stitch, I am sure she'll be thrilled to bits with it :)

saveapenny glad to hear that Harrys doing well, those pics of him are so sweet:) and my you have been busy making that baby girl set, everything looks so pretty x

jailhouse that vintage card is fabulous, it all works together really well :)

1982girl, welcome back to the thread, hope you decide to join in with our challenges!
  • hamish222
    hamish222 Posts: 716 Forumite
    Options
    Just to let you know that I have Candy on my Blog if anyone wants a go at winning it. It is www.cindersmcphee.blogspot.com
    Good Luck
    Yearly Grocery Budget - £100.77/ £3500. January Treats Budget - £11.80 / £100.
  • JailhouseBabe
    JailhouseBabe Posts: 1,590 Forumite
    Options
    I've just linked my card for the CCC Sketch It challenge - it's on my blog. Again, the photo's not great as I had to use my mobile. Great suggestion for the next challenge rainmac - I'm trying to think if I have anything green now!
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • JailhouseBabe
    edited 3 May 2009 at 10:28PM
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    Just to let you know that I have Candy on my Blog if anyone wants a go at winning it. It is www.cindersmcphee.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

Thanks for that - I've got the first comment up, but now my blog's playing up and won't let me add a picture :mad: I promise I'll keep trying! :D

ETA: I did it! Link added with a picture x
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2009 at 10:40PM
    Options
    wow fantastic blog candy offer hamish, I've added your link and pic to my blog!

jailhouse to add a pic to your sidebar, go to your blog dashboard and click Layout, then when you are on the page that says Add and arrange page elements, click Add a Gadget on the right hand side and in the pop up box select Picture. Then in the next box, add a Title and browse to the image which you'll have saved to your PC somewhere previously. Hope this helps but any more probs just shout and i'll do my best to assist ;)

oh and just read your latest blog post...AFAIK you can only have one sidebar on your blog, either left or right, but if you want to change it you can click and drag the boxes around on the Add and Arrange page elements section
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Jailhouse gorgeous card:T

1982girl Welcome to the thread:hello: will you be joining in our challenges
  • JailhouseBabe
    Options
    Thanks Gemma, I'll try that in the morning. I can't get onto my blog now :(

Is it just me or does anyone else have problems accessing blogs? Sometimes I get straight onto them, other times I can try again 10 times and still not get on. It's the same with comments, sometimes I can add them, other times not. It's so frustrating! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure