Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• CT19720
    CT19720 Posts: 1,482 Forumite
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    Just to let you know that I have Candy on my Blog if anyone wants a go at winning it. It is www.cindersmcphee.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

Thanks for the opportunity to win your candy, I have linked a photo and your site to my blogspot - http://ct19720.blogspot.com/, I've also become a follower.
    2016 is the year I am going to find time for me, and cherish the time I spend with my friends and family.
    It is also time to save - Aim £4,000 - So far this year - £230/£4,000
  • saveapenny
    saveapenny Posts: 6,773 Forumite
    edited 3 May 2009 at 11:03PM
    Options
    1982Girl...Hi and welcome
    Jailhouse ...Thats a lovely card I like vintage images ..I have loads if ever you want anything just shout or look on my photobucket under vintage sets,toppers ,evelyns victorian , art deco and art nouveau and a few under decoupage

I have the same trouble with blogs...somtimes I can see them OK and leave comments...other times I can see them but cant leave comments and on bad days I cant even see them
    If you look anything like your passport photo....Your too ill to travel
  • npsmama
    npsmama Posts: 1,277 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Very nice cards everyone.
    I've left comments on blogs and subscribed to them too.
    "Finish each day And be done with it.
    You have done what you could.
    Some blunders and Absurdities have crept in.
    Forget them as soon as you can."
  • JailhouseBabe
    JailhouseBabe Posts: 1,590 Forumite
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    1982Girl...Hi and welcome
    Jailhouse ...Thats a lovely card I like vintage images ..I have loads if ever you want anything just shout or look on my photobucket under vintage sets,toppers ,evelyns victorian , art deco and art nouveau and a few under decoupage

I have the same trouble with blogs...somtimes I can see them OK and leave comments...other times I can see them but cant leave comments and on bad days I cant even see them

Thanks saveapenny - I've got your photobucket up but I can't see these links? Sometimes I feel so thick... :p
    Great photos of Harry though!
    some people grin and bear it, others smile and do it :)
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies to the thread :D The ladies on here are fantastic and sooo helpful, they have really helped me out loads.

Saveapenny - Harry looks beautiful! I could just pick him up and cuddle him all day long!!

Fantastic cards everyone, I still haven't had chance to comment on all of the blogs but I promise I will.

OH is just fiddling with watermarks on another stamped image for me so I hopefully will be making another card in the next 10 minutes or so,.... yes that will be 3 cards in 3 days :rotfl: I was sooo desperate to take my craft stuff to work last night but I just knew people would rather I served them beer than make my cards!! However I did win £15 on the bingo at work last night so I want to go back to boundary mill and buy the card making kit I saw for £14.99 just for something different :D
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    saveapenny wrote: »
    I have to say I pinched the idea of the stork bundle from Rusty when she helped me with thte nappy cake I made for Harry...Its no where near as good as hers but I do try

They all look absolutely beautiful! I have never sold one to date so now no longer list them on ebay and just have them on the website. It is actually lots better than mine ;) Well done ;)

I love the little shoes! I so want them!
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    edited 4 May 2009 at 10:48AM
    Options
    Saveapenny, Harry is adorable, makes me feel broody so had to stop looking at the pics ;). The baby girl present and other bits are beautiful, you are so clever :A

Jailhouse, I love your vintage card, the paper is devine and perfect for the image :D

1982girl, welcome back :T, hope you will join in with our Green challenge (lasts 2 weeks from today) or if you don't fancy it, please post about whatever you like ;)

Melissa, what do you mean not green enough, you have just got a whole range of stuff called Green :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Hamish, off to have a look at your blog candy, thank you so much for sharing the opportunity to win it with us :D

We are going to attempt to sort out the mess that is in our garage today, I may be some time and you may never hear from me again as I may get lost in all the carp that's in there :p I am hoping to be able to have a space to store a lot of my craft stuff so I don't have bits here, there and everywhere as it is now.
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to hear you won on the Bingo last night Rusty,:j you do right to spend it on something YOU want. 3 cards in 3 days I think making these cards has given you the pick me up you so needed, keep it up they are lovely cards.:T
  • mary43
    mary43 Posts: 5,845 Forumite
    Options
    jailhouse - what a super card -love the vintage image.........:T

saveapenny - pleased to hear Harry is doing ok and what a lovely load of stuff you're putting together..........:T

rainmac - what can I say.........gobsmacked I am at your cross stitch -your mum will just love it:T
    Mary

I'm creative -you can't expect me to be neat too !
    (Good Enough Member No.48)
  • RustyFlange
    Options
    hamish222 wrote: »
    Just to let you know that I have Candy on my Blog if anyone wants a go at winning it. It is www.cindersmcphee.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

Teasing me with beautiful stamped images again :rotfl:

Thankyou for the chance, I managed to figure out how to put you on the side bar, hope I have done it right, never gone for blog candy before :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport