Making cards - Ideas for a card craft beginner (part 2)

Options

Comments

• RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    flourgirl wrote: »
    Glad to hear you won on the Bingo last night Rusty,:j you do right to spend it on something YOU want. 3 cards in 3 days I think making these cards has given you the pick me up you so needed, keep it up they are lovely cards.:T

OH said I could have had it if we could afford it, so I planned to put away a couple of quid each week from my wages ... but now can afford it :D ... thankyou for the comments, I feel quite inspired by all the lovely comments from everyone :)

Thankyou xxx
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • 1982girl
    1982girl Posts: 47 Forumite
    Options
    thank you all for your lovely welcome. i will try and join in with the challenges .
  • Gemm85
    Gemm85 Posts: 1,642 Forumite
    Options
    well done on your bingo win Rusty, sounds like it was just what you needed to buy some stash!!! :j
  • melissa75_2
    melissa75_2 Posts: 2,801 Forumite
    Options
    Rainmac - Its called the "green stack" 'cos its made from recycled paper - but its got loads of nature images on it like trees and owls. I fifnished the card and I'll but it on my blog later - you can decide whether its green enough - that's if you don't get lost in the garage.
    Rusty - well done on your win!!
  • paddingtondoo
    paddingtondoo Posts: 3,392 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    What's happening here - I nip off for the evening and have 3 pages to catch up on :o.

I was going to clear the garage this weekend but it will still all be there in a few weeks!

Fab cards love the x stitch rainy - makes me want to pick up my needle again but have loads of stuff I want to do -and I can now get onto wordle :D

How cute is Harry????? glad things are settling down

Fab blogs fab cards fab idea for challenge - secret garden papers ready and waiting - draws breath fab blogs.

Off to craft as it's grey and miserable looking here have a great day ;)
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • rainmac
    rainmac Posts: 7,063 Forumite
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Options
    melissa75 wrote: »
    Rainmac - Its called the "green stack" 'cos its made from recycled paper - but its got loads of nature images on it like trees and owls. I fifnished the card and I'll but it on my blog later - you can decide whether its green enough - that's if you don't get lost in the garage.
    Rusty - well done on your win!!

Oh, I thought by green it meant all the sheets were green :o :rotfl: D'oh, but that could be your take on the challenge, your card is green in terms of the environment ;)

I have ducked out of the garage as it's raining, left OH out there on his own to battle with the rubbish and the yuck weather :p
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • 1982girl
    Options
    I have joined all the blogs on the post by rainmac - I also have a blog Kirakiro cards but iv not managed to put anything on it yet, i'm going to spend the next few days putting my cards on and will try and work out how to post a link!
  • RustyFlange
    RustyFlange Posts: 7,538 Forumite
    Options
    I have just posted up another card on my blog ;) Made it this morning before my Aunt and uncle came visiting :D have even sent it back with her for my grans birthday in a couple of weeks ;)

http://dropletsinarustybucket.blogspot.com/
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Options
    Just finished putting together a Pink Hamper for my friends daughters 15th birthday. I have posted a picture on my blog
    http://flourgirlcrafts.blogspot.com/
  • 1982girl
    Options
    I think this is the link to my blog, managed to put a couple of pics up but looks very bare compared to the fab blogs you all have xxx
    http://kirakiro.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport