We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Really cheap food...however

Options

Comments

• arthur_dent_2
    Options
    Yeah I frequent both the Boston and Skeg Scoobys (and Wise Owl). Thinking about it I have also used both the ones that you have mentioned in Skeg, but I don't get to go as often as I did. The one nearly opposite Argos is the best one of those in my opinion.

Agree on Scoobys not being that cheap.

The Chapel one is near the really really big warehouse type place, just a little further towards the beach. I always find that they think you rae going to steal everything when you go in that warehouse place though.
    Loving the dtd thread. x
  • deanos
    deanos Posts: 11,224 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Uniform Washer
    Options
    Not been to Chapel for a few years, they also sell OOD food at Fantasy Island
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Received my order today - everything in very good condition, just have to resist sitting down with a pack of seaweed for my elevenses!! From what I have seen in this order, I shall be looking again in a week or two!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Skint_Catt
    Skint_Catt Posts: 11,548 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Had a phone call from Dan today - they're out of Branston Pickle :eek: :rotfl:

What fantastic personal service, really friendly and so nice! (Just a shame they didn't have more chocloate for Christmas available :rolleyes: ;) )

Woudl like them to have more choices of delivery though because if you only want a few things the delivery could cost you more than the products! I wouldn't mind if it was REALLY slow as long as it was cheaper. ;)

Ordered too early for the free water too :(
  • tia1803
    tia1803 Posts: 767 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Received my order today - everything in very good condition, just have to resist sitting down with a pack of seaweed for my elevenses!! From what I have seen in this order, I shall be looking again in a week or two!
    which section is the seaweed???
    2013 wins...angry birds knex.
  • Mrembo
    Mrembo Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
  • tia1803
    tia1803 Posts: 767 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    wow thank you!!!
    i love seaweed!!!
    2013 wins...angry birds knex.
  • ebsay2000
    ebsay2000 Posts: 6,571 Forumite
    Options
    Dont forget to use the 5% discount code on the discount vouchers forum!
  • LearningToSave.
    Options
    i ordered last night(about 8/9pm) so any idea when i will expect to recieve it?
    those of you that already recieved your orders how long did it take?
  • silkcutblue
    Options
    Aw, shame the P&P is so high for where I live.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure