We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

ICE SAVE - 2nd E Mail Received

1…4243454748…107

Comments

  • I'm still waiting for my 2nd email, I suppose none will be sent out over the weekend. I hope I'm not still waiting when next weekend comes around.
  • ...and successfully transferred from both accounts - including the fixed rate.

    But my heart skipped a beat - both times - when I seemed to lose connection to the site just as I pressed 'confirm'. Did it again and it worked though. phew!

    (My name begins with W)
  • How do we thank the FSCS?
  • wwmac
    wwmac Posts: 9 Forumite
    Still no sight of the 2nd e-mail over here... Should I start worrying? :huh:
  • JMJAE
    JMJAE Posts: 13 Forumite
    I will start to get worried next week.
  • wwmac wrote: »
    Still no sight of the 2nd e-mail over here... Should I start worrying? :huh:

    I'm not worrying yet - the first Email did say it was being phased over 3-4 weeks. If they are doing on date of account opening then I suspect that I wont get the next Email till the end of the month:confused:
  • London05
    London05 Posts: 130 Forumite
    Don't worry yet I haven't got mine either, but was heartened to read someone actually had received the hard cash into their account. There are a lot of us so I won't be panicked yet ( but if I still haven't had the 2nd email in a fortnight I might start losing more hair - not a good look when you're female)
  • nilrem_2
    nilrem_2 Posts: 2,188 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    floppity wrote: »
    How do we thank the FSCS?

    When you do would you ask them to send me and quite a few others their 2nd email, many of us are tearing our hair out!:mad:
  • grnglide
    grnglide Posts: 171 Forumite
    Got 2nd email for wife's account and done the business.

    Still waiting for mine but she has more money than me (tax reasons;))

    And the order is clearly random as far as we are concerned. Only the people who know the IT system will be able to say what the order is - row-id on the database is one option that is totally invisible to us.
  • grnglide
    grnglide Posts: 171 Forumite
    How do we thank the FSCS?

    Why thank FSCS - it is doing what it is there for. Thank the IT staff (at Newcastle Building Society or their IT supplier?) they have done the work.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.