Finished Baskets - Part 2

Replies

• Lillian you have a PM :)

Rainmac I want them boxes ... OH has his interview tomorrow and I am out shopping to make up this going back to work hamper so I might have to take a detour or 3 and see how many home bargains I can find locally :D
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • GiggleGiggle Forumite
    3.1K Posts
    rainmac wrote: »
    Bought these silver boxes in Home Bargains today - 6 boxes for £1.99. The largest is like a big shoe box size...

IMGP2887.jpg

They are branded Hallmark and are fab quality!

Home Bargains also had sets of 4 square wicker baskets for £4.99 (quite large).
    There great
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • I made up my hamper for my friend and have taken a piccie but as per usual have no idea where the relevant cable etc are.
    I put in...
    >3 small packets dried fruit 25p each home bargains
    >Supercook Sugar strands, hundreds and thousands, sugar flowers, silver balls- cheap in tesco ages ago, about 50p for all
    > Supercook muffin cases 25p (see above)
    > Supercook vanilla and orange essences about 60p for both
    > Wooden utensils 79p home bargains
    > silicone muffin tray £1.99
    > Little cook book 50p
    > mini chocolate calendar £1.25
    > handmade felt gingerbread man (my hand is killing today from sewing!)
    > 6 creme eggs in egg box £1.50
    > Bar of dark orange chocolate 50p home bargains

It all looks pretty cute in the basket and then I sewed a tag with a little cupcake on it and her name. Will do my best to get a pic on here as I think it is the nicest looking of my hampers so far
    Love to all
    God is good, all the time
    Do something that scares you every day
  • Sounds lovely Sian ... now you just need my address so you can post it to me :rotfl:

Can't wait to see a pic :)

Good news ... Managed to stear OH in the wrong direction today and ended up staying locally so he hasn't picked anything up, leaving me to be able to get everything tomorrow which is fab :D
    Raising kids is like being held hostage by midget terrorists
  • I bought my ds (12) I am the stig t shirt from the motorshow last year he loves it, he got lots of attention in london when he wore it aswell, lots of lads asking where he got it from. Im sure the recipients of the top gear hampers will love them too.
  • ooooooooo rainmac those boxes look fab will
    have to see if mine have them
  • rainmacrainmac Forumite
    7.1K Posts
    Home Insurance Hacker! Cashback Cashier
    Sounds lovely Sian ... now you just need my address so you can post it to me :rotfl:

Can't wait to see a pic :)

Good news ... Managed to stear OH in the wrong direction today and ended up staying locally so he hasn't picked anything up, leaving me to be able to get everything tomorrow which is fab :D

Well done on keeping your OH away from the shops ;)
    :wave: If you want the rainbow, you've got to put up with the rain :wave:
  • not sure if they'll still have them but poundland were selling this years top gear official annual.
    :love: married to the man of my dreams! 9-08-09:love:
  • I want to go to homebargains
    I love those boxes and like the sound of the baskets
    but I haven't got one near me
    'goes off stamping her feet ' lol
  • PopkinsPopkins Forumite
    925 Posts
    rainmac wrote: »
    Bought these silver boxes in Home Bargains today - 6 boxes for £1.99. The largest is like a big shoe box size...

IMGP2887.jpg

They are branded Hallmark and are fab quality!

Home Bargains also had sets of 4 square wicker baskets for £4.99 (quite large).

Grrrrrrrr!! Another girlie stamping her feet here cos I want these boxes - what a bargain!!! And I'm nowhere near a Home Bargains!!!

Only consolation is that last weekend we went to visit some friends in Wales (near newport) and I learn't that they have a Home Bargains there!! woohoo!! didn't have time to go there but next visit I definitely will - could be a while though!! LOL!!! Bit of a long trip to go JUST for Home Bargains - 2.5hrs & prob not very MSE considering cost of petrol LOL!! Will deffo combine during a visit sometime!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Gin, gee-gees & groceries

This week's MSE Forum highlights

Team Blog

2for1 adult tickets to theme parks

Via selected £1-£3 Kellogg's promo packs

MSE Deals