IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Should I pay..Civil Enforcement Ltd?

Options

Comments

• bearpeje
    Options
    Just to add to the advice on the last few posts, please read through previous pages re Civil Enforcement Ltd, and bear in mind they now call themselves Creative Parking Solutions !

Reminds me of the saying about putting lipstick on a pig !
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,120 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    bearpeje wrote: »
    Just to add to the advice on the last few posts, please read through previous pages re Civil Enforcement Ltd, and bear in mind they now call themselves Creative Parking Solutions !

I am pretty sure they are different companies. Creative priovided the ANPR thing. Civil Enforcement are the scammers who issue the tickets then get Newlyn to pretend they can send the boys round.

The whole situation requires a letter of complaint to Nisa's Store Manager and Head Office. If they are 'trying to help' by giving out the phone number of the ANPR company then that's useless and could also cause their customers to be further harassed.

Complain, complain, complain, ideas here about reporting harassment to the right agencies here:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=03_harassment

xdezirx will need those referral ideas when Newlyn get their clammy hands on it. But DO NOT PAY.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • xdezirx
    Options
    Hi Thanks all for your messages, I think i will choose to ignore the 'notice' and yes the actual address was on the board Esmerobbo
  • pineapple123
    Options
    Ignore, Ignore and dont worry - civil enforcement and Newlyn.

Just another follow up from Septembers post to put others minds at rest, last letter recieved in June heard nothing since, dont reply and they will go away, and hopefully if everyone does this they will soon be out of business.
  • xdezirx
    xdezirx Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

I never did pay my 'so called ticket' It's been a few weeks or so now and I haven't received anything other letters to date, but then we've had bad weather which disrupted the postal service and with Xmas coming up and more bad weather, I don't expect to hear anything from our 'friends' just yet. Will keep you all posted tho. Could do without all this crap with this 'ticket' tho with Xmas just round the corner and my 3rd baby being due in March. Very stressful times. Been reading some of the new posts with some of you having the baliffs knocking, it's quite alarming! I hope all who have had these dreadful tickets can safely get on with their lives and have no more crap from these people. Anyways Merry Christmas all and good luck! x
  • Oopsadaisy
    Oopsadaisy Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    xdezirx wrote: »
    Very stressful times.

Been reading some of the new posts with some of you having the baliffs knocking, it's quite alarming!

How can useless pieces of paper through your letterbox be stressful??? Read the posts - NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!! IGNORE!!!

Who has had bailiffs knocking?? NO-ONE WHO FOLLOWS THE ADVICE GIVEN ON HERE HAS HAD [OR EVER WILL HAVE] THE 'BAILIFFS' KNOCKING.

Just to confirm........ignore, ignore, ignore some more will resolve this issue.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why then you're as thick and stupid as the moderators on here - MSE ForumTeam
  • esmerobbo
    esmerobbo Posts: 4,979 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Oopsadaisy wrote: »
    How can useless pieces of paper through your letterbox be stressful??? Read the posts - NOTHING EVER HAPPENS!!!! IGNORE!!!

Who has had bailiffs knocking?? NO-ONE WHO FOLLOWS THE ADVICE GIVEN ON HERE HAS HAD [OR EVER WILL HAVE] THE 'BAILIFFS' KNOCKING.

Just to confirm........ignore, ignore, ignore some more will resolve this issue.

Although the advise is correct to ignore some people do worry, My wife worries if she has nothing to worry about.:)

If you read Herbies post above it may have scared the OP as someone saying they were bailiffs attended their home.

I would have no problem in dealing with anyone who called, you may also be capable of doing the same.

The problem is at first everyone thinks their case is different. They do seem to then take reassurance that the best option is to ignore them.
    I think if you answer the OPs concerns directly then it can reassure them rather then them reading others situations.
  • xdezirx
    xdezirx Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All well today I got another notice from our 'friends' it was a pinkish letter with 'notice before legal action'
    it said ' failure to pay the full ammount within seven days of this notice will result in us seeking a County Court judgment against you. A warrant may then be issued to bailiffs to recover the ammount due, plus court fees, bailiff costs and interest.

Your ability to obtain credit in the future could be affected.

WHAT SHALL I DO NOW? shall I still ignore it? It's still saying to pay up £150 I can't possibly afford this. I know people say don't worry but I am worrying abit now. Please advise again somebody. Has anyone had a notice similar or the same to mine?
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 132,120 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes, everyone gets these threatograms! If you read the stickies at the top of the forum board (link already given to you) you would have seen these letters and be expecting it. Stop believing their lies.

Merry Christmas! :D
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • taffy056
    taffy056 Posts: 4,895 Forumite
    Options
    They can't just seek a CCJ against you, the system doesn't work like that at all, if they took you to the small claims, they would have to win, and you refuse to pay the judgement within 28 days or so, then it could happen, for a bailiff to come to you they have to pay the court for the correct paperwork etc.

Now lets face facts here, you have more chance of winning the lottery jackpot than those scamming shysters doing the above, they just blatantly lie to you to make payments! And before anyone says anything about me calling them scammers, the complaint to MSE was about parking companies this is about the debt collectors and their tactics, no complaint was made from them, so the term scammer is still used to describe what can only be downright scum lies!
    Excel Parking, MET Parking, Combined Parking Solutions, VP Parking Solutions, ANPR PC Ltd, & Roxburghe Debt Collectors. What do they all have in common?
    They are all or have been suspended from accessing the DVLA database for gross misconduct!
    Do you really need to ask what kind of people run parking companies?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure