Electronic Cigarette

Options

Comments

• Isaac-the-red
    Options
    Nessy, you could have a dodgy atomiser that's shorting all your batteries :(
  • Nessynoo
    Nessynoo Posts: 469 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nessy, you could have a dodgy atomiser that's shorting all your batteries :(

Cheers, Isaac. I've been using a couple of cartos, so I don't think it's that. My eGo arrived today, and it's lush!

I will email the battery supplier, and see what they say. Maybe I'll be able to exchange them for some bis for my new e-fag.

Thanks for your help everyone.
    "It's official, MSE's harbouring total fruitcakes"
    >^..^<
  • farmeruk
    farmeruk Posts: 263 Forumite
    Options
    I am looking to join the vaping community due to its healthier and I won't smell.I have used the disposable 10 motives twice and didnt smoke for 2 days before it ran out both times.i have seen the prices on 10 motives for a rechargable and also seen the prices for e lites which seems a lot dearer.

Can anyone using either of these.give me some advice on these products.10 motives only £13.99 while e motives £49.99.for the starter packs.
    Or if anyone knows of another brand which will do a similiar job but cheaper in the long run.
    Thanks
    Farmer
    Started advent comps 04.12.2013
    1st day won bunch of flowers
    2nd day ipad mini

Above space reserved for today's win :rotfl:
  • Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pop over to the website listed in Karmas post a few up ^, or another uk vaping forum and get advice from there. They will put you right.

Basically you are looking at one too small to do any good, cheaper in the long run means buying a bigger battery now, much better unless you must have something the same size as a real cig.
    But pop over to AAEC and you will get alot more info and advice.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • karmacookie
    Options
    farmeruk wrote: »
    I am looking to join the vaping community due to its healthier and I won't smell.I have used the disposable 10 motives twice and didnt smoke for 2 days before it ran out both times.i have seen the prices on 10 motives for a rechargable and also seen the prices for e lites which seems a lot dearer.

Can anyone using either of these.give me some advice on these products.10 motives only £13.99 while e motives £49.99.for the starter packs.
    Or if anyone knows of another brand which will do a similiar job but cheaper in the long run.

Thanks
    Farmer

It's cheaper in the long run to buy a kit with bigger batteries and cartomisers that you can re-fill with e-juice. A starter kit like this should only cost around £35 and include 2 batteries. E-juice varies in price but most moderate smoker will go through no more than 30ml in a week and that can start at around £8 delivered.

It sounds a bit daunting at first but I've not smoked a ciggie for 2 months thanks to the help and advice I got from here

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/index.cgi
  • farmeruk
    farmeruk Posts: 263 Forumite
    Options
    It does seem daunting when you see what is out there,and know what to get.but all I do know is it does work as for not smoking the rel ones so will be healthier and won't smell.thanks.for the advice.
    Started advent comps 04.12.2013
    1st day won bunch of flowers
    2nd day ipad mini

Above space reserved for today's win :rotfl:
  • shazz5555
    shazz5555 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Options
    Got mine from KGB web site. 9.99 plus 3.99 p+p. used it a few times, not really motivated to use it all the time yet, but after todays budget who knows
  • Lotus-eater
    Lotus-eater Posts: 10,789 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    farmeruk wrote: »
    It does seem daunting when you see what is out there,and know what to get.but all I do know is it does work as for not smoking the rel ones so will be healthier and won't smell.thanks.for the advice.
    It is daunting, not just in the choice, which is now huge, but the lingo and the way everyone seems on top of what's what.
    Which is why most people who are vapers, want to help anyone who wants to try to quit the nasty weed, we were all in the same place not too long ago. All of us had the nagging doubts, the confusion, the utter worry that we would get the wrong thing. (I did)

It's a bit of a steep learning curve, but oh so worth it. You will feel so much better.
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
  • green1970
    green1970 Posts: 744 Forumite
    Options
    Well, that budget puts cigarettes into the ridiculous category now. It's World Vaping Day tomorrow - hopefully, more and more smokers will switch to vaping instead. It's cheaper, nicer, better for your health and doesn't smell horrible - it's a no-brainer really. If you're a smoker, just give one a go, you've got nothing lose and your health & wealth to gain. I'm going to stock up because I'm sure they're going to find a way to seriously tax it at some point. I can't see how any smoker wouldn't prefer it to smoking, I really can't.
    11th Heaven prizes Number 103
    Jan Wins - £15 itunes voucher, Food Processor
    1) Holiday 2) Cash 3) Ipad [STRIKE]4) Kitchen gadgets[/STRIKE] 5) New Actifry 6) Garden/House makeover 7) New Bed 8) Multi-region BluRay player 9) Netbook 10) Gig tickets 11) 3D TV

• renegade
    renegade Posts: 1,282 Forumite
    Options
    I am with you on that Green, but to he honest it took me 6 months of umming and arring about trying the e-cigs to cut down on real fags.
    But boy am I glad I did , I never even think about having a smelly now, 16 days not smoked, 16 days enjoying vaping and I have every intention of continuing this way and saving a lot of money.

I feel so much better in myself and don't smell!
    You live..You learn.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport