We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Kaupthing Edge Chaps/Bacs Transfers NEW discussion

Options

Comments

• robborollover
    Options
    Panic Buton yes dont bother,you will get so much conflicting advice you will not know whether you are coming or going !!!
  • jille
    jille Posts: 32 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    SteepPip wrote: »
    Welcome from me too Ainsdale, it has been a terrible and traumatic time for us all, and this forum has kept me going throughout. I appreciate how hard it is to make your first post, but I genuinely feel part of a very special group of people. I am so pleased for all those who have received their money, and that their nights of stress are over, but I am really touched by the fact that they continue to support those of us who are still waiting. Keep your posts coming...

Yes this really has been a wonderful source of up-to-date info & support, with some light-hearted moments to lift the gloom. Although I eventually got 2 BACS transfers out from K E , I am now anxiously waiting for another one, actioned yesterday,required to pay off my card-tarting activities at the end of the month. Come to think of it, I should have made my avatar a tart-but I only had a photo of my strawberry and cream sponge! Mmmmmm cream sponge.......
  • joanniepony
    Options
    ginvzt wrote: »
    Instead, I can't see the Secure Messages and these are the options:

that's exactly what i get
    CHAPS 8/10 received Halifax 20/10
    BACS 18/11 (£30) (actioned 19/11) received CHAPS Halifax 21/11
    BACS 24/11 (£50) (actioned 25/11) received Halifax 28/11

Stercus accidit:cool:
  • robborollover
    Options
    Chilledout put the headphones on, pour a glass of chardonnay, and play over and over Monty Pythons Look on the bright side of Life, whilst looking at your KE statement ........ now dont you feel better !!!
  • pmorrison_2
    Options
    ke-2.jpg

This is what the rest of us see! Sorry if its too big!
  • northernstar5
    Options
    Chilledout put the headphones on, pour a glass of chardonnay, and play over and over Monty Pythons Look on the bright side of Life, whilst looking at your KE statement ........ now dont you feel better !!!
    Is there an online link to 'look on the bright side'? - or any other suitable tunes -suggestions please
    KE veteran - life seemed so much simpler then!
  • Dancingbear_2
    Options
    ginvzt wrote: »
    Well, KE obviously have 2 categories (or more???:eek:) of customers. Those that they don't mind contacting and those that they would rather ignore! Understandably, I am in the 'Ignore' category....

Talking about being ignored, my use of KE's secure messaging produced zilch (see my earlier post), and my emails to ING Direct were ignored. Bet there's no response to this post, either. Hello? Over here! Hello?...
  • Chilledout50
    Options
    I have a BIG glass of Shiraz already andI dont want to look at KE site anymore, it is imprest in my mind already. Who is monty python?
  • catbaloo
    catbaloo Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPSyF6gUK8&feature=related have a listen here (always look on the bright side)
  • robborollover
    Options
    northern star how about the Beatles singinging give me money thats what I want !!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport