CHAPS 8/10 received Halifax 20/10
    BACS 18/11 (£30) (actioned 19/11) received CHAPS Halifax 21/11
    BACS 24/11 (£50) (actioned 25/11) received Halifax 28/11

Stercus accidit:cool:
  • bigg
    bigg Posts: 654 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I made 2 CHAPS withdrawals - the first, on 7th October went through on the same day, however the second, on 9th October, has still not arrived in my account. I have followed all the advice given on the website and the answer message put out by customer services. Last night they told me my case would be referred to their clearance team, but today I have received no e-mail from them. The employee I spoke to last night told me that they did not know why some payments had not gone through - it does not inspire confidence to keep an account running with ING Direct.

Hi Linda

Welcome to the forum. If that’s your real name, please be careful what information you give out. Anyone in the world can read this forum, including the bad guys.

The latest deadline is Friday and we’re hoping everyone will see their transfers go through, finally.
  • joanniepony
    Options
    web_ferret wrote: »
    Firstly the best of luck to those still chasing the money - I know how you feel.

Secondly I have started another thread to discuss the CHAPS fee and loss of interest so can we keep this original one just for those chasing and us supporters?

I would try and track this down if you're interested in CHAPs fees and interest, barmyboy.

• Dancingbear_2
    Options
    henden wrote: »
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a0006' Overflow: 'Cint' /listrequests.asp, line 275

This is the erro message I get on the KE website when trying to access VIEW SECURE MESSAGES.. anyone else getting this problem? (I only have this prob on KE).

Yes. Tried twice: same error message. No reply obtained from KE, needless to say.
  • bigg
    Options
    BarmyBoy wrote: »
    Im sure everyone will get their money. But - what about our lost interest - anyone bothered about that or just delighted to get back what is your own money?

We have been promised interest and return of the CHAPS fees. It's going to happen later rather than sooner. I'll fight to the death to get mine back but I will probably give it to my local hospice when I get it. There is a principle invoived.

26,000 x £20 = £520,000.00
  • bigg
    Options
    Yes. Tried twice: same error message. No reply obtained from KE, needless to say.

Where is the 'VIEW SECURE MESSAGES' button? :confused:
  • Baldur
    Baldur Posts: 6,565 Forumite
    Options
    bigg wrote: »
    Left-hand side of the screen - just checked myself and viewed my messages as normal.
  • Dancingbear_2
    Options

When you're logged in and in the 'View Accounts' area, see it listed on the left-hand side of the screen.
  • catbaloo
    catbaloo Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options

I can't find one either:rolleyes:
  • joanniepony
    Options

Don't worry bigg, I haven't got one of these buttons either, and yes, I have just checked. We can't be important enough.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business