PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thurs 9th Oct 08

Options

Comments

• RosyRed
    RosyRed Posts: 3,084 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Many congratulations to you-she's lovely!
    :heartsmil 'A woman is like a teabag: You never know her strength until you drop her in hot water'. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
  • MrsBartolozzi
    Options
    Congratulations Heidiboo!

And welcome to the world Sydnee!:j

Sydnee shares the same birthday as my DS2 who's a strapping 12 now, but it doesn't seem long since we took him home from hospital - the years sure fly by. Enjoy your new baby.

MrsB.

It's only a game
    ~*~*~ We're only here to dream ~*~*~
  • ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    Options
    Ahhh, huge congratulations!!!
  • Jammygal
    Jammygal Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well done.....enjoy every second ;)
  • Penelope_Penguin
    Options
    Congratulations! I'll add you to today's Old Style Daily thread where the regulars will be keen to welcome you back :j

Happy Birthdays to Candygirl:bdaycake:, and Mr Sunny:bdaycake:

Penny. x
    :rudolf: Sheep, pigs, hens and bees on our Teesdale smallholding :rudolf:
  • bootsalebabe
    Options
    Morning friends, have been dashing around early today, went to argos for a new shower as DH decided he wanted to replace the old one as he thinks the mixer valve is damaged, anyway got a bargain reduced from £99.99 to £66, posted ebay stuff on the way ,and now doing a quicky lunch of pies, peas and chips before DH goes off to work.
    This cold is really getting me down and had an awful night trying to breathe, hopefully this is the worst of it coming out now.
    Will have a quiet afternoon and try to rest a bit!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDYGIRL XX HAVE A LOVELY DAY
    Take care everyone BSB xx
  • CRANKY40
    CRANKY40 Posts: 5,765 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy Birthday Candygirl

bdayparty.gif

Have a lovely day.
  • wannabe_sybil
    Options
    Bread maker on, slow cooker on, little bear napping, washing machine on, falling asleep as I type...

The outsize knitting needles I ordered have arrived and they are significantly outsized. I mean, they are very large indeed. I shall be knitting with baby telegraph poles!

Forgot to say that yesterday I made the chilli vodka, the chilli vinegar and the chilli oil (in a small bottle in the fridge).

And this morning the evil cat tried to badger me (or tabby me - much more violent) into feeding her while I was using the facilities in the bathroom! So when I washed my hands I shook the drops off all over her and she shot off! It was wonderful.

I never get to see 'it pays to watch'. Dear heart is usually watching something else.

Mioliere - I am so glad that George is doing well, even though he is still missing Archie.

I am a little concerned that evil cat has a little bit of a sticky eye. I shall watch this carefully but I am not rushing to the vets. She still seems to be able to spot a crumb of meat falling at a dozen paces and taking her to the vets is usually something directed by Guy Ritchie. The vets need counselling, or at the very least a good strong cup of hot sweet tea.

Happy Birthday to those celebrating.

I think this afternoon I shall concentrate on working out how to use the telegraph poles, I mean the knitting needles.
    Ankh Morpork Sunshine Sanctuary for Sick Dragons - don't let my flame go out!
  • lilmisskitkat
    Options
    Awww tiny baby!!!!!! My favourite things lol
    Congratulations Heidiboo!!! :j Shes absolutely gorgeous and so tiny! My lil man was 5lb 10oz but you'd never know it to look at him now, hes such a thumper lol.

Hope your all settling well, take care

Kate xxx
  • Gryfon
    Gryfon Posts: 1,304 Forumite
    Options
    Aww dinky girl, congratulations!

I've just dismembered a chicken for the freezer, chopped up some fish for freezer and fridge and I have some fish stock boiling away but removing the eyes and gills was very icky!
    Fluttering about an inch off the ground, I may fly properly one day and soar in the clouds!

SPC2 #571 - trying to get as much as possible
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport