PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

OS Daily Thurs 9th Oct 08

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• morwenna
    morwenna Posts: 844 Forumite
    Options
    I just wanted to say congratulations Heidiboo! and welcome to the world Sydnee Ellen Mae
  • Squishy
    Squishy Posts: 721 Forumite
    Options
    Hello all,

am very jealous of those of you with good weather today: its been raining all day here :rolleyes: Oh well, I managed to cheer myself up by buying a plushy 'my first christmas' santa for my niece :p

Just wanted to say Happy birthday to candygirl :bdaycake: and congratulations to HeidiBoo - Sydnee is beautiful :cheesy: Also Pen-Pin - it's great to hear you had a better day today :j

Take care all - *hugs*: take one if you want one :D
  • betheebee
    betheebee Posts: 1,818 Forumite
    Options
    I'm so pleased that I wasn't the only dunce in the class. Thanks:o sais I wearing the pointy hat facing the wall:o :rotfl:
    Night night , see you in the mornig light
  • HariboJunkie
    HariboJunkie Posts: 7,740 Forumite
    Options
    120 odd posts to read today is too much for me I'm afraid. And I doubt anyone would be interested in hearing my boring OS day :rolleyes: but I did want to wish Candy a happy birthday!!!:beer: and Congratulations to Heidi. Sydnee is beautiful. xxx:j
  • AussieLass
    AussieLass Posts: 4,066 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    120 odd posts to read today is too much for me I'm afraid. And I doubt anyone would be interested in hearing my boring OS day :rolleyes: but I did want to wish Candy a happy birthday!!!:beer: and Congratulations to Heidi. Sydnee is beautiful. xxx:j

I'm all ears. :D I would never be rude to a senior citizen. :p

Congratulations Heidi. You have a gorgeous little girl there.
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia. ;)

• smokybabe
    smokybabe Posts: 2,477 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :j Hi guys,

I am a lot happier today, Stripping done, preperations done and one whole wall hung!!:dance: :D :T :T

2 walls to do and then I can paint. Hallelujiah - I really was despairing of moving forward. The bed is awaiting delivery and I will phone in the morning and see if they can deliver over the weekend so I am hoping by Sunday at the latest to try out my new swish bedroom.

Mr T's called this morning and my brother this arvo and I was expecting my boss back for me to sign something but she must have been busy as she did not turn up.

The house is 'untidy' but heck I will tackle it tomorrow before I carry on hanging, just the lunchbags to sort out and breakfast to prep before bed.

Happy birthday to Sydnee, Candy girl and Mr Sunnyday :beer:

Pen-pin, glad to hear you feel better today. :D

Haribo, You do so much OS each day - it's never boring - something to aim for in my book, I hope you are keeping well and not unduly stressing Pink EVERY morning. 6 out of seven should be OK though! :D :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Sybil - you are doing SO well, I really admire your determination.:T :T

Beth and Marie - gentle hugs to you and your other halves.

Well off for a quick look around and then off to finish my jobs,

Good night all.

Smoky. xxxxx
    If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape 100 days of sorrow.......Chinese proverb
    DFW No 172.
  • HeidiBoo_2
    HeidiBoo_2 Posts: 84 Forumite
    edited 28 March 2011 at 3:30PM
    Options
    **deleted**
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income