We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Re: Unlocking mobiles (untested)

1…3334353739

Comments

  • sabata
    sabata Posts: 15 Forumite
    Mobile is Nokia 3200
    IMEI 35379 7007 34 9198
    Network is Virgin


    I have tried the following Nos with sim card taken out

    #pw+415177652605615+1#
    #pw+006803045712644+7#
    #pw+991312032267756+5#


    Any help would be appreciated.


    thanks
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    sabata wrote:
    Mobile is Nokia 3200
    IMEI 35379 7007 34 9198
    Network is Virgin


    I have tried the following Nos with sim card taken out

    #pw+415177652605615+1#
    #pw+006803045712644+7#
    #pw+991312032267756+5#


    Any help would be appreciated.


    thanks
    #pw+087 243 305 545 700+7#
  • Hi, how do i unlock an samsung A110e g.s.
  • Edinburghlass_2
    Edinburghlass_2 Posts: 32,679 Forumite
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    george, there is a sticky thread here regarding the unlocking of some Samsung phones.

    planetdannie I have moved your post into the Unlocking for Nokia's thread that is here.
  • westkirby
    westkirby Posts: 39 Forumite
    can i unlock my samsung a300 and motorola v300 for free
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    westkirby wrote:
    can i unlock my samsung a300 and motorola v300 for free
    the early a300s can be done with this code (but not many)
    *2767*637#
    no free codes for v300
    both can be done at a market for about £5 each
  • I have a new Sony Ericsson K300i on the Vodafone PAYG network. I tried to unlock locally, but they weren't successful. Can anyone help? I've tried various websites, but they all require a cable?????
  • Beckipeg
    Beckipeg Posts: 138 Forumite
    Is it possible to unlock this phone? I've tried looking at websites but can't see a way ahead. The phone is locked to Orange, but we'd really like to be able to use it in Kenya.

    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks.
    Beckipeg :)
  • i have a nokia 1100 locked to virgin network.

    the imei number is 357079009301287

    I have not tried an unlock code yet, can you provide me with some pls?


    thanks



    jag
  • drahcir_2
    drahcir_2 Posts: 4,127 Forumite
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    jaghir wrote:
    i have a nokia 1100 locked to virgin network.

    the imei number is 357079009301287

    I have not tried an unlock code yet, can you provide me with some pls?


    thanks



    jag
    already answered in the nokia unlocking sticky
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.