Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Where does it say that?
    Lets keep this in perspective though,there will be vey few rooms,and thousands will be after them,whats the betting the site crashes.
  • roses
    roses Posts: 2,330 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone help clarify this?

All purchases are restricted to one reservation per customer and are non-transferable

I am going to Germany in October and Italy in December. Does this mean that I cannot use the deal to book hotels in both Germany and Italy?
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    correct.This deal will sell out in minutes
  • pinkytots
    Options
    roses wrote: »
    Anyone help clarify this?

All purchases are restricted to one reservation per customer and are non-transferable

I am going to Germany in October and Italy in December. Does this mean that I cannot use the deal to book hotels in both Germany and Italy?

You would not be able to use for Germany as the accommodation starts on 1st November
  • Pat100_2
    Options
    Anyone know if they accept Maestro?
  • chrisbf1
    Options
    vickyholly wrote: »
    Just registered on the web site but they seem to be saying it all starts in about 19 hours time? Which isnt wednesday???

site graphics have changed now, no countdown alarm
  • loserface
    Options
    Everybody should really just treat this as a lucky dip. Nobody should be assuming that they will walk away with anything booked, nevermind two bookings!
    There are only 6,000 rooms spread globally. All you have to do is google "LEADING HOTELS OF THE WORLD" 19:28 USD to see how much this has been posted allover the internet. The second link is a popular handbag forum!
    If you assume this will sort out your holiday then you're likely to be very disapointed.

The quicker you are on the site the higher your chances.
    Good luck!!
    Thanks MSE!!
  • lynnexxxo
    lynnexxxo Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    Options
    Totaly agree loserface, this thread alone has been viewed over 82,000 times. even assuming that this is the ONLY forum that this deal is advertised on (which its not) that means only one in ten folks could get a room. Add to the fact that most people in this country will be trying to get london or gleneagles (cape town etc are a bit far for a two night stay no matter how cheap the hotel is!) So the odds of being successful in booking this offer are really pretty low. However..... given that at wednesday lunchtime i'm usually sitting surfing whilst eating my lunch at work, it seems a reasonable way to pass my lunch hour.

I'd bet my sandwich however that their server will be unable to cope with the traffic
  • magpiejay
    Options
    don't suppose there's an html page instead of flash? the website is already as unstable as the economy and the offer isn't even live yet.
  • sappleton
    Options
    only takes credit card, highly annoying...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure