Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• loserface
    Options
    It's inconsiderate trying to book for more than is allowed. Not only is it extremely unlikely to 'extend' your visit with this deal, if you are succesful you have taken another person's chance.

From The Leading Hotels of the World:
    • What is the maximum number of nights I can reserve?
      The sale rooms are being sold with a maximum of two nights per customer.
    • What if I need to extend my stay?
      Given the magnificent destinations that are going on sale, we expect that two days will not be enough for most of our customers, so we’ve made it easy for you to "complete your vacation" as part of the sale. Based upon availability, you'll have a chance to add nights before or after your sale priced stay either in the same hotel or, if you’d like, in another Leading hotel nearby.
    Thanks MSE!!
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Damn-can anyone help me.

Registered a few days ago,forgot my password.

Tried to access it via forgotten password link but it is saying it doesn't recognise my email.!!!!

Can anyone else newly registered,please log into the ordinary site and see if they can recover their password this way.

IF i CAN ONLY LOG IN THROUGH THE LINK THEY SENT-i CANT DO IT. oops
  • Greatgimp
    Greatgimp Posts: 1,052 Forumite
    Academoney Grad First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    You haven't given them a password. To log in you will need to enter just your email address. You've tried logging in to their normal website for which you probably aren't registered. You registered solely for the offer page which isn't available yet.
  • lawtz04
    lawtz04 Posts: 585 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - does anyone know what this stay is in terms of board? or does it vary per hotel? I would imagine the meals will be expensive if not included and you dine at the hotel. Also ... there didnt seem to be an answer about these extra charges ..?
    I've just started entering the competitions (July 07). When I win I'll update this signature. Look on the bright side, I shouldn't have to update it very often.
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Greatgimp wrote: »
    You haven't given them a password. To log in you will need to enter just your email address. You've tried logging in to their normal website for which you probably aren't registered. You registered solely for the offer page which isn't available yet.

They have sent me a link via email.Is this what I use to log in on the day.
  • Greatgimp
    Greatgimp Posts: 1,052 Forumite
    Academoney Grad First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    No, you'll log in with your email address only.
  • Still Not Sure Which Web Page To Get To The Offer I Have Had An E-mail To Tell Me I Am Registered So What Is The Next Move.
  • SirAlfonso
    Options
    Wait for 1 o'clock wednesday
  • silkcutblue
    Options
    I can't even get on their site at the mo.

*Sits and waits patiently, sipping tea*

Thanks for the tip, though.
  • vickyholly
    Options
    Just registered on the web site but they seem to be saying it all starts in about 19 hours time? Which isnt wednesday???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure