Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Greatgimp
    Greatgimp Posts: 1,052 Forumite
    Academoney Grad First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    :confused: not sure when this starts? is it 12 midday or 1pm??:confused:

Anyone able to help?

The time stated on the website is 12.00 GMT. We are on BST so we're one hour on so it starts when your clock says 1.00pm.
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Have also just noticed that their terms & conditions state:

"the available dates for travel vary among the participating hotels"

thus there is no guarantee that your chosen hotel will have the special offer running throughout the whole of 1 Nov - 15 Dec. It may be worth having a few dates at hand to play around with as the offer may only work for random days in-between those dates.

Hhhmmmm - sounds like a bit of a hit & miss lottery not just 'fastest finger first'!

But I shall definitely be giving it a try, 2 nights in a posh Cape Town hotel should be fab!:T
  • Emily_Hall08
    Options
    Oh god i need to get this for milan... Huge help for the trip if I do! I was thinking of booking 2 nights in one name and another with a different name, email and card.. but I guess I could just stay somewhere different the 3rd night.. There's a nice looking place in Bergamo..
  • Gosia
    Gosia Posts: 579 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Also just wondering, does anyone know which page we will need to make the bookings from???

Will it be the same page that we registered on - or will it be the homepage?

:confused:

I know it sounds silly - but come 1 October I don't wanna waste time fiddling around looking for the right place - just wanna get straight in there and make the booking (at a much discounted price hopefully).
  • mummycat_2
    Options
    i've got 5 weekend dates at hand, card number etc etc all ready and waiting...i definitely want this for my daughter's present as she has been so stressed out teaching in her first year. I really feel for her 'cos it's not the easiest of jobs. a break will do her good.
  • mummycat_2
    Options
    just a thought..if exchange rate with dollar goes lower with situation at present, it MIGHT mean the £ price is less than originally thought; hence rooms cheaper than £12!!!Now that would be a money saving booking!
  • Jennikay
    Options
    elfmay wrote: »
    Does anybody know if it's possible to book 2 rooms for 1 night as oppossed to the 1 room for 2 nights? I know its a bit of a long shot, but only thing I could find in T&C's was 2 nights max, 1 booking per address, nothing about the max num of rooms per booking? :confused:

If you find out please let me know! I want 2 rooms for a night :)
  • Emily_Hall08
    Options
    Do you reckon I could book 2 nights with one card, address and email, and if I register with a second email address, book 1 more night with a different card and address, even a different name. Anyone booked like this before?
  • lynnexxxo
    lynnexxxo Posts: 1,213 Forumite
    Options
    Do you reckon I could book 2 nights with one card, address and email, and if I register with a second email address, book 1 more night with a different card and address, even a different name. Anyone booked like this before?

I think that given the price of these hotel rooms we will all be lucky to get anything. I'm sure you could try what you suggest but I'd reckon all the cheap rooms will be gone by a couple of minutes past one, I certainly will be online trying to secure gleneagles, perferably at a weekend, but would be more than willing to take a couple of days of work just for the look on my collegues faces when I tell them we are having a mini break at gleneagles!
  • smnb08
    smnb08 Posts: 488 Forumite
    Options
    ii would love to try and get one of these but i dont have a credit card and my debit card is a maestro solo card...bummer!!
    sealed pot challenge member #920
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport