Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• Col_in_LB
    Options
    Lil_Deb wrote: »
    Yeah - inclined to think the advertised date is correct and just that their countdown clock is wrong. I'm gonna live on the edge then - wish me luck.....I'm going in!!!

So....................don't keep us hanging on all day :D

cheers ;)
    col
    I'm tired of the censorship :D
  • Lil_Deb
    Options
    I emailed the group last night and they replied this morning. The offer definitely goes live on 1st October.

:j
  • Col_in_LB
    Options
    Lil_Deb wrote: »
    I emailed the group last night and they replied this morning. The offer definitely goes live on 1st October.

:j

Excellent news :o Let's just hope we all get the room we want, when we want :D

cheers ;)
    col
    I'm tired of the censorship :D
  • elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    Does anybody know if it's possible to book 2 rooms for 1 night as oppossed to the 1 room for 2 nights? I know its a bit of a long shot, but only thing I could find in T&C's was 2 nights max, 1 booking per address, nothing about the max num of rooms per booking? :confused:
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • Lil_Deb
    Options
    Sorry everyone - I'm new to the site and I keep posting my messages twice.

Sorry everyone - I'm new to the site and I keep posting my messages twice.

;)
  • SirAlfonso
    Options
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to book 2 nights in my name, then the next 2 nights in my girlfriends name, so we get 4 nights? i have emailed them but havent got a reply yet, was just wondering if anyone here had the same idea.
  • gemmabe
    Options
    SirAlfonso wrote: »
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to book 2 nights in my name, then the next 2 nights in my girlfriends name, so we get 4 nights? i have emailed them but havent got a reply yet, was just wondering if anyone here had the same idea.

Would imagine it is 2 nights per household or similar and yeah I did think of it, BUT my personal feeling on this is NO it's not OK to do this - the whole point of the restriction is so that everyone has an equal chance, and if you had 4 nights then you would in reality be doing another Moneysaver out of their 2 nights which methinks is a bit unfair (but just my opinion of course)...
  • Heidi12
    Options
    I was interested in this promo so did a bit of investigation. If, like us , you need an accessible room please be aware that you may or may not be lucky with your choice of hotel. I enquired at two that I was interested in and was told by one that I would not be able to stay under the offer, should I be lucky enough to secure a room in the first place, as their accessible room is a junior suite, so will not be on the promo. Apparently only standard rooms will be on offer, which is fair enough for what we will be paying but I do feel a bit put out that we don't have the same opportunity as everyone else because we aren't able to use a 'standard' room.

Anyhow just thought I would pass the info on, in case it was of help to anyone else!
  • :confused: not sure when this starts? is it 12 midday or 1pm??:confused:

Anyone able to help?
  • elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    SirAlfonso wrote: »

The T&C's state

"All purchases are restricted to one reservation per customer and are non-transferable."
    &
    "Only one reservation per household."

Also these rooms are expected to go really fast and worldwide so doubt you'd even get follow on dates unless extremely lucky!!!!
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure