Leading Hotels of The World - Rooms for 19.28USD - 1st October ONLY!

Options

Comments

• dougalputt
    Options
    I'm a bit confused at when this sale is actually happening. There are two differing posts on here regarding the time, one for 12 noon and one for 1pm. It says on the actual website that it is Oct 1st at 12 noon GMT, however when you read the countdown clock it's counting down to 1pm on the 30th Sept!!

Can anyone confirm when it is for sure?!

Cheers for the spot - hope I can get a room!
  • Col_in_LB
    Options
    It's counting down to 12 noon GMT - we're on BST in the UK at the mo, so that would be 1300 on our watches at the mo.

If not convinced - just add 5 hours onto the 0800 EDT time they are also counting down to - you'll still get 1300 :D
    I'm tired of the censorship :D
  • jellie464
    Options
    Hi There

How do I pre-register please?

Many Thanks
  • gemmabe
    Options
    Col_in_LB wrote: »
    It's counting down to 12 noon GMT - we're on BST in the UK at the mo, so that would be 1300 on our watches at the mo.

If not convinced - just add 5 hours onto the 0800 EDT time they are also counting down to - you'll still get 1300 :D

In addition, it says it is 5 days 15 hours 40 mins til the sale - surely it is SIX days 15 hours...etc.? Or am I being thick?
  • Lil_Deb
    Options
    gemmabe wrote: »
    In addition, it says it is 5 days 15 hours 40 mins til the sale - surely it is SIX days 15 hours...etc.? Or am I being thick?

Gemmabe - I've just registered and I wondered at that too. I understand the reply you received about the difference between GMT and BST, but it is still counting down to Tuesday 30th Sept, not Wednesday 1st Oct.

Has anyone called or emailed the hotel group? Don't want to pester them if the question has already been asked. :o
  • Lil_Deb
    Options
    gemmabe wrote: »

Gemmabe - I've just registered and I wondered at that too. I understand the reply you received about the difference between GMT and BST, but it is still counting down to Tuesday 30th Sept, not Wednesday 1st Oct.

Has anyone called or emailed the hotel group? Don't want to pester them if the question has already been asked. :o
  • Col_in_LB
    Options
    Oh go on - live on the edge, email them yourself, or call them :money:
    It's hardly going to be the end of the world if you're the 3rd or 4th to ask the same question - might make them correct their error sooner!

cheers ;)
    col
  • Lil_Deb
    Options
    Yeah - inclined to think the advertised date is correct and just that their countdown clock is wrong. I'm gonna live on the edge then - wish me luck.....I'm going in!!!
  • matthewluck
    Options
    Sounds like a great deal and will look to book a stay in London.

I'm assuming that you need to pay on card at the time of booking as there is an American Express logo on the site.

What cards do they accept? I have a Maestro/Switch card but also a Visa (will have to transfer some cash to the Visa though)

Matthew:beer:
  • Col_in_LB
    Options

What cards do they accept? I have a Maestro/Switch card but also a Visa (will have to transfer some cash to the Visa though)

Matthew:beer:

Well I had a quick look on their site - it only took 2 or 3 clicks!! I started to make a booking and then the cards they would accept for payment are AMEX, Visa, Mastercard, Diners & Discover - not necessarily in that order :eek:

And in case there are any other questions that aren't answered in this thread why not either have a look at the LHW site or call them free :D on 00800 10 10 11 11 :D. Then what you could do is post your question & answer at once, helping to keep this thread nice & tidy (I'm a clean freak lol) and easier for newcomers to follow :T

Just a shocking wee idea :rolleyes:. Right I'm off to find :santa2:

cheers ;)
    col
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business