Great What/What Not to Buy at Lidl, Aldi and Netto Hunt

Options

Comments

• MBN
    MBN Posts: 2,980 Forumite
    Options
    Didn't know where else to post this:

I went shopping at my local Lidl today and while there I noticed a leaflet which mentioned that their fab offer on fruit and veg (up to 70% off :j) would start again tomorrow. This offer may not be available nationwide though, so maybe you should check with the store before travelling.

Hope someone finds this useful. :)
    'Into every abyss I still bear the blessing of my affirmation' (Friedrich Nietzsche)
  • davogs
    davogs Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Get Aldi red label tea bags - they come in a red carboard box and are the best tasting teabags - we've tried them all even the more expensive main brands.
  • stamford
    stamford Posts: 5,175 Forumite
    Options
    Aldi - Shipsterns Draught Bitter, Excite Mens Shave Gel. Both top quality & value
  • skintstudentbabe
    Options
    davogs wrote: »
    Get Aldi red label tea bags - they come in a red carboard box and are the best tasting teabags - we've tried them all even the more expensive main brands.

i got some of the red label teabags from aldi and i have to agree that they do make a lovely cup of tea, nice and strong with a good brown color. they seem very similar to the pg tips and tetleys brands but of course cost bout half the price!!!!
  • stamford
    Options
    100 White DL Self Seal envelopes Lidl £1.00 bought from branch Oxford Rd in Reading a very seedy lock your doors whilst driving along there type of road.

Lidl car park was OK cos the Traffic Cops were pulling various offenders into there
  • stamford
    Options
    Lidl - W5 Limescale Remover £0.99 500ml, works very well
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Options
    Most things in Lidl are excellent.

Their various ham are extremely good.

The tinned soups I've tried have been fine. Though don't know about the tomato one as I don't like tomato.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Options
    Yes, up to 70% off fruit and veg again.

They often to various amounts up to off.

Their fruit and veg is excellent. (Though I have heard that a few stores might not be up to the standard of the others).
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
  • annabelinda_2
    Options
    We have just returned from Italy where one of our group spent the equivalent of £11 on a bottle of local Balsamic Vinegar......Tried it ,and have to say Lidl's (£1.00 ish) beats it hands down!!!!!!
  • jet_black_3
    Options
    I found Aldi's non-bio washing powder tablets actually remove baby food better than the big names, the sensative fabric conditioner smells nice too.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure